Need to VENT - CANNOT believe this horrible girl

mami2karina

Mami of 3~Expecting #4!
Reaction score
So this girl I know found out I m/c my twins and she is posting horrible things all over her facebook that I don't need anymore kids or deserve anymore and that's why I lost them. I cannot believe this. I am devestated enough over my loss and now this? Why are ppl so horrible? I do not understand God's workings at times. This girl just turned 20 and had her 3rd baby by a 3rd different daddy all while living with the 1st one's dad and claiming they are all his. She cheats on him habitually and gets pregnant. Her 2nd child is actually my brother in law's daughter. Why are people so cruel allowed to have babies and those of us who want them so badly get them taken away? I was finally starting to feel better today. Even went and bought a puppy to help with my grieving process. I just feel like dying all over again. The anger from the m/c came on the 3rd day, it is now back. And to top it off she had her baby xmas eve and I m/c my twins Christmas day. I am so sad. Can somebody please try and help? Even and I'm sorry for your loss would seem like somebody cared right now. I just want to cry. Yes I have 3 children. I was married to my dd father, got married at 17. At 20 I was raped by an ex-bf and ended up pregnant, that was very traumatic but I do NOT believe in abortion. Then when my ds was 6 months old I met my husband, we fell in love and we had our son. Yes my kids have different fathers, but I do not hide it, nor lie about it. I love my children, even my little Cristian who was not brought into this world a child should be, but he is very much loved by myself and my husband. I'm sorry, I feel like I'm rambling. I'm just so hurt. I'm sorry.

What a bitch! I would delete her from my facebook and cut all ties with her, if at all possible. If you live in a small town like I do, that's nearly impossible, but you really don't need someone like that in your life. If you ever need a kind ear (or a bad mouth!), feel free to send me a message.

Btw, I'm sorry to hear about your twins. :hugs:

Just noticed you're from Missouri. Me too! Whereabouts are you?

Oh wow! I'm in Columbia, grew up in Shelbina, went to HS in Hallsville. She's not even on MY FB. She's on my friend's and he saw it and showed me. Her cousin is suppose to be a good friend, but I learned I was wrong, and she's a Jehovah's Witness for crying out loud! And talking like that. Where are you located?

Wow. People are so silly. I've been through a recent m/c myself and it really does seem like no one really knows what we go through, emotionally. "Keep trying, it'll happen" only goes so far when you're heartbroken.

I'm from Mexico! Weird! There's another girl on here from Jeff City that lives in Columbia now too. Jessie, I think, is her name.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your twins, the last thing you need right now is trouble from this girl. I'd delete her from facebook and block her and avoid her completely if you can. Hugs xx

I am so sorry for the loss of your twins.
I am also sorry for the way your son was conceived.
And I am sorry for the way you are being treated by this girl.

Please try to ignore this girl. Ask your friends and family to ignore her also. Just surround yourself with people who love and care about you, and get as much support as you can in this terrible time.
We are all here on the forum if you need anyone to talk to.
Take care Hun xx

So this girl I know found out I m/c my twins and she is posting horrible things all over her facebook that I don't need anymore kids or deserve anymore and that's why I lost them. I cannot believe this. I am devestated enough over my loss and now this? Why are ppl so horrible? I do not understand God's workings at times. This girl just turned 20 and had her 3rd baby by a 3rd different daddy all while living with the 1st one's dad and claiming they are all his. She cheats on him habitually and gets pregnant. Her 2nd child is actually my brother in law's daughter. Why are people so cruel allowed to have babies and those of us who want them so badly get them taken away? I was finally starting to feel better today. Even went and bought a puppy to help with my grieving process. I just feel like dying all over again. The anger from the m/c came on the 3rd day, it is now back. And to top it off she had her baby xmas eve and I m/c my twins Christmas day. I am so sad. Can somebody please try and help? Even and I'm sorry for your loss would seem like somebody cared right now. I just want to cry. Yes I have 3 children. I was married to my dd father, got married at 17. At 20 I was raped by an ex-bf and ended up pregnant, that was very traumatic but I do NOT believe in abortion. Then when my ds was 6 months old I met my husband, we fell in love and we had our son. Yes my kids have different fathers, but I do not hide it, nor lie about it. I love my children, even my little Cristian who was not brought into this world a child should be, but he is very much loved by myself and my husband. I'm sorry, I feel like I'm rambling. I'm just so hurt. I'm sorry.

Wow I wish I could give her a tongue lashing ! :growlmad: what a nasty ass bitch. I can only think people who say stuff like that get it back again, its karma. Wait and see. Someday something worse will happen to her and she will think of how she gloated when you lost yuor babies.

:hugs: best thing to do is to get any negative people far away from you...concentrate on the love you have from your kids and OH.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your twins and that you have been treated this way what a fucking bitch she is sorry for my bad language but people like that make me sick they have no idea how hard it is or how lucky they are.

You have been through a lot try and ignore this women if you can call her that focus on you family. You will get through this and we are all here to give you support and understanding :hugs:

oh sweetheart so sorry 4 yr loss its hard no matter wat time of yr i lost twin boys at 20wks i no how hard it is i agree wiv otha girls delete her frm yr friends list on fbk or block her let her b silly n childish on her own all best hun on future sticky bean lets hope 2011 is yr for u

Thank you ladies so much. And girlnboots I just went to Mexico last night to pick up my puppy!

I'm not even going to say what I think of this person who said something like that. But I can definitely say that you need to sever all ties with her. The last thing you need after what you've been through is some floosy talking s**t about you. I know it's easier said than done, but just ignore her, and anyone else who tries to bring negativity into your life.

We're all here to support each other through an emotionally delicate time that many other pregnant women never experience. Feel free to vent on here as much as you want...we're here to listen. :hugs:

People can be so cruel but try not to worry about what she has to say - clearly there are issues there and tell your "friend" not to show you any more of her nasty comments.

I know how hard miscarriage is and am sending you lots of PMA xx

I'm actually glad my friend showed me. He and his wife were so so upset when they saw it. They were just looking out for me. This girl has issues and will soon be facing her own demons. I just can't believe how cruel she is. But anyways I will be fine. I am so glad I found you ladies :)

so sorry for you loss :hugs:
the best thing you can do to show her she's not getting under your skin is to ignore her and should you ever bump into her, tell her, "bcuz of you, I know I am a better person, so thank you!". she will never ever know what hit her. the best fight you can ever win is the one you never fight.

wishing you the best!

:hugs: :hugs:

Oh my God that made me angry just reading about it. That was incredibly selfish, short -sighted and just plain nasty of that girl :( I hope she gets to eat her words. How awful for you. I really am so sorry to hear about you losing your twins, big hugs to you honey.

Carmen. xx

Oh my darling I am so sorry that you are having to contend with this on top of your losses :hugs:
I agree with the other ladies, take the moral high ground and don't sink to her level. Just say something clever and cutting if you see her next. If it were me I would launch a campaign on facebook to get her account suspended for mental abuse.

Always here if you need me xxx

soooo sorry about everything,you have had a tough time of it! Just wantto giveyou a big hug! She is a real BITCH! No one deserves to lose a baby, they are all little miracles. Please just remember we are all here for you!

Hey hun,

Im so sorry to hear whats you have had to experience :hugs: BIG BIG hugs :hugs:

This girl sounds like a right nasty piece of work, well thats being polite, she just sounds like a heartless b*tch! They say 'whats comes around, goes around' and i hope people start realising what a nasty little cow she is and update their facebook status's about her and see how she likes it! i would defo try your best too ignore her - so much more easier said than done but like if your friend sees any more 'updates' from her facebook page then tell him not to tell you hun, shows how great her life is than that she has to comment on other people's aye?!!

Just focus on your life, nobody deserves too go through a MC, its the most horrible thing any woman can go through, physically and emotionally.

The puppy sounds like a BRILL idea!! and it will defo help with the process <3

Just stay possitive and focus on your children and OH, they are what will help you through this <3 and obviously the puppy:) puppies are great when you just wanna let all your emotions out about EVERYTHING <3

Best of luck with everything and if you ever need to talk just drop me a message <3

Em xx

Im so sorry for the loss of your twins.

even if you arent friends with this person, you can still block her on fb so she cant even see you are on there. Whatever her shizzle is, its about her not about you. if shes mean spirited, then she's damaging herself in all this, being horrible about other people is not going to bring her any peace in her own life, shes distracting herself from whatever problems she has by using you as a target. Dont allow her to drag you into her shit. I think you need to be kind to yourself right now, and look after yourself. Dont give her a second thought because you and your family are what matters to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->