Need to vent!!

i know how you feel. After trying so hard for over a year to have a baby, i finally decided to give up, the same day i told DF that i gave up his younger brother and his GF come over to announce they are expecting!! they brought ultrasound pics and all! needless to say i have a major break down afer they left!! we just recently started TTC again in jan. So hopng for a christmas baby, but i know its a lost cause!

That must have been so hard for you :hugs:

Keep positive and I hope it's not a lost cause for you and a BFP comes along very soon x

I was like that when ttc #1. Its only natural hun, don't feel bad, it WILL happen for you xx

i know how you feel. After trying so hard for over a year to have a baby, i finally decided to give up, the same day i told DF that i gave up his younger brother and his GF come over to announce they are expecting!! they brought ultrasound pics and all! needless to say i have a major break down afer they left!! we just recently started TTC again in jan. So hopng for a christmas baby, but i know its a lost cause!

That must have been so hard for you :hugs:

Keep positive and I hope it's not a lost cause for you and a BFP comes along very soon x

hi hun, looking at your siggy, i think we got married within a week of each other!!! We got married on the 28th July 2007 xxx

hi hun, looking at your siggy, i think we got married within a week of each other!!! We got married on the 28th July 2007 xxx

I was 21st July 2007 :happydance: The weekend of the flooding and some guests couldn't get to us due to it :(

My lovely DH organised a snow machine (at really short notice) because I said on the Friday "what next with the weather - snow?!" and he sorted it :D Also I love snow :)

I seem to remember the weather was nicer on 28th July at least I do hope it was x

Sorry everyone didn't mean to go OT :blush:

I was like that when ttc #1. Its only natural hun, don't feel bad, it WILL happen for you xx

Thank you :) I hope so. I'm so broody it's untrue! xxx

Can you get caught quickly after coming off the pill? Has anyone ever been on Loestrin 20?

xx

Thank you :) I hope so. I'm so broody it's untrue! xxx

Can you get caught quickly after coming off the pill? Has anyone ever been on Loestrin 20?

xx

I was on Loestrin for a while until my insurance didn't cover it anymore. I just totally regret getting on BC now that I want a child. Geeeez

I know It's annoying as you're body does so many weird things! xx

I feel like this now :cry: I lost my precious daughter on March 3 i was 18 weeks and my sister in law is almost 12 weeks, :cry:
We both have 3 boys mine are 20,17 and 11 and this pregnancy was a total surprise. I am 40 and she is 36. I was over the moon when I found out. Right before I got pregnant my sister in law said she was done and didn't want anymore, as soon as i found out I was pregnant 8 weeks later she got pregnant . At first i was upset but then i thought maybe we both will have girls and they will be 2 months apart how cute even if they were boys still would be special. Now I lost the baby and I sit here and dread seeing her and If she has a girl I will look at this child and think of mine and how my precious girl should be here and she isn't :cry: I pray she has a healthy baby which I am sure she will and I never wish anything bad on ANYONE, but I can't help feeling that her baby for all the years it grows up will remind me of what i lost :cry: I know how this sounds but it is what i feel and I can't help it, I hope this gets a bit easier soon, cause now I know what a broken heart is. :cry::cry:
Thank You

I feel like this now :cry: I lost my precious daughter on March 3 i was 18 weeks and my sister in law is almost 12 weeks, :cry:
We both have 3 boys mine are 20,17 and 11 and this pregnancy was a total surprise. I am 40 and she is 36. I was over the moon when I found out. Right before I got pregnant my sister in law said she was done and didn't want anymore, as soon as i found out I was pregnant 8 weeks later she got pregnant . At first i was upset but then i thought maybe we both will have girls and they will be 2 months apart how cute even if they were boys still would be special. Now I lost the baby and I sit here and dread seeing her and If she has a girl I will look at this child and think of mine and how my precious girl should be here and she isn't :cry: I pray she has a healthy baby which I am sure she will and I never wish anything bad on ANYONE, but I can't help feeling that her baby for all the years it grows up will remind me of what i lost :cry: I know how this sounds but it is what i feel and I can't help it, I hope this gets a bit easier soon, cause now I know what a broken heart is. :cry::cry:
Thank You

I am so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: I can't imagine how it feels and certainly with a family member being pregnant.

I really can't offer advice and I feel anything I may say would be useless.

I do send loads of hugs to you and hope that your grief eases x

I do not now but did before I had DS. I had 2 MMC's before I had my son and a good friend got pregnant 3 or so weeks after I did the first time and was still pregnant when I had my second MMC and I was so happy for her (especially since she had a MC before that and really deserved a baby) but I felt awful and jealous. After my MMC's I would see women in the street screening at their babies/toddlers/kids and have to stop myself from hitting them. I was so jealous and almost angry, which I know seems out of order but that is how I felt.

BUT...now that I have my son I am tankful that I got pregnant when I did or I would not have my little man, it would be a different baby and he is just perfect as he is. I am sure you will feel like that one day too. :hugs:

My condolences to you lovely ladies, I'm so sorry to hear that, as Macwooly said, I can't offer you any advice but I do hope it starts getting easier for you. I have had 2 MC in the past, and even now it hurts more than ever. I'm just trying to think positively and look to the future and what it brings.

Sending lots of hugs you're way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->