Need ttc buddies :( join me plz!

mommy247

Mommy of 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hello! I'm TTC as of today :) I had my implanon removed today. I need TTC buddies! It will help me along the way. I hope someone responds at least! :shrug:

HIYA!! congrats on trying!! We have been trying for a long time but we FINALLY have a great plan as we need a FS since I dont O! More than happy to chat with you though!

Heyyy!! You both look so happy in ur picture!!

LOL! Thanks! My hubbs is my best bud! We have been friends for to many years to count! How about you?

I have been with my fiance since I was 16 in highschool. Its been 6 years since we first got together. Around 7 to 8 that ive known him. We have one child together. We are TTC/NTNP for number 2 but he doesn't know it lol. He doesn't want to know when anything happens until I'm pregnant because he wants it to be a surprise to him. We really are hoping for a girl since we have a boy :)

aww! that would be perfect! Hubbs are sometimes better left in the dark for a while! So do you have a plan for ttc? opk's or anything like that?

No plans at all. My first child was NTNP... so I might just see what happens and if anything then I might plan it out. I'm still TTC though... just trying not to stress myself out about it. I will be tracking my Os and cycles though and all that.

Hi may I join you please I am day 13 of my cycle and 6 days till ovulation, my cycle is 32 days, and we are trying for child 2, ds is 6 years old took us 10 years to have him, i am 44, turning 45 this year fell pregnant a year ago today but misscarried so am feeling a little down today :( hope to hear from someone.

Hi Duststar! I am also trying for # 2 and had a m/c last year also. Its so hard sometime:hugs: I was supposed to start today so still waiting for her to show so I can call our FS to set up a U/S. We will be doing an IUI this cycle with fertility drugs to help O and a trigger shot. I do not O on my own due to pcos. I never thought I would be WANTING a/f to show so bad!:haha:

Hello Duststar! Im sorry to hear about your loss. I hope u get a BFP very soon!

Babywishes, I know what u mean about never thinking you wanted your AF to show so bad!!

Today about an hour ago I noticed I have some very bright spotting. Havent had cramps since this morning. I usually have cramps before my period and then when I bleed it stops completely. Must be my withdrawal bleeding from implanon removal. I am also wondering if it might be my AF because i have not gotten my AF for about a month or a lil more. Im crossing my fingers!!

I am still waiting on AF to show! Figures the one time she is late I need her to be on time! Exciting that you may be CD1 mommy247!

I still havent started and this metformin is killing my tummy...other than that I am good! How are you doing?!

I'm doing good so far. Still spotting a little, but today I have a weird feeling in my uterus like someone is tickling me with a feather inside. Its happened about 2 or three times today. Its happening right now lol ... it lasts for a while then goes away and comes back after a while.

FX thats a good sign! I still have not seen a/f and there are no signs she is on her way! If she isnt here in the am I think I am going to take a HTP....I just wish she would show already so we can move on and get going with our IUI!

Did she show up? I really hope she shows up for you! Btw what's an IUI?

well sunday night and still no af! IUI in short can be medicated or unmedicated. We are doing medicated. When I start I take some pills cd 3-7 (w the pcos I do not O on my own...this is supposed to help the eggos grow:thumbup:) then on cd 12 I go in for an u/s. If the eggos are big enough the have me at what they call a trigger shot (will make you O w in 36 hr) then before the 36 hrs you go in and they have hubb make a deposit in a cup and then "wash" them. That means the clean out the bad so we will have all the healthy swimmer. Then they will instert them into me w a cathader (spelling). Hubbs swimmers are great but this will just really help our odds...that is if the :witch: would ever show up!! Sooo... that is it in short:happydance: SSOOOO ready for this to get on the road! Feel so great about the IUI!! As long as the meds do there job so I can grow a health eggo our odds are wonderful:happydance:

Oh sounds like a great plan!! I hope u get ur AF or got it. I haven't been on and yesterday BNB was down for hours.. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and its a straight up BFN :/ ... i bought some cheap tests from walmart to see how they work. When i opened one I realized they are the same tests we use at the doctors offices! The dollar store ones are also the same ones I used at my last job.

Hey how is everyone? Thought id update. Ive taken hcgs all week and they are all negative. About three days ago we had sex and since then I have been feeling awful. Ive been lazy, dizzy, and in pain. Maybe its all in my head but last night I had a dream I was pregnant and the tests I was using from walmart werent working the whole time. It made me nervous... Its to early to test... But I cant help it lol maybe an early detection test will work better but I know they are highly sensitive....

Still no AF! Grr! Doc put me on meds friday to get her to come already. Have to take them for 10 days and they said she should show within a week! that puts us so freakin far behind schedule! ugh! I dont get why now she wants to play hide and seek! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->