Need TTC Friends :)

veunica

Reaction score
Hi I am just looking for people who are going through the same thing and become friends sharing our stories together and help each other :)

Hello, I think we have joined at the same time and have been trying for the same number of cycles. Where are you in your cycle hun?

Hello, I think we have joined at the same time and have been trying for the same number of cycles. Where are you in your cycle hun?

Great I am on day 25 how about you

I'm cycle day 20 about 6dpo I think; hopeful this is my month 6th cycle of trying last 2 months just been bd everyday for about 10 consecutive days during fertile period glad it's over!!!

I was disappointed last month when my period came and all my efforts were for nothing. But I didn't ovulate last month I know as I did a cb opk test and nothing. This month covered all the days I had positive opk. Did u try anything different this month.... You'll be testing in 3 days then if you have a 28 day cycle?

Great I am on day 25 how about you

I'm cycle day 20 about 6dpo I think; hopeful this is my month 6th cycle of trying last 2 months just been bd everyday for about 10 consecutive days during fertile period glad it's over!!!

I was disappointed last month when my period came and all my efforts were for nothing. But I didn't ovulate last month I know as I did a cb opk test and nothing. This month covered all the days I had positive opk. Did u try anything different this month.... You'll be testing in 3 days then if you have a 28 day cycle?

I hate the wait game!!! lol last month I thought was my month I had the cramps on the one side which was not something normal for me, i spotted a wk b4 my cycle pink then turned brown another thing that is not normal, then I was about a wk or so late for period...Took a preg test it was neg then like right after I took the test the next day my period came so I think it was in my head lol.... I have have like a 30 something day cycle I stay on for like a week

Hello I'm new to all this! I'm cd23 and think I may have a 37 day cycle, I've got pcos! Been trying 4 months but Properly tracking for one! Good luck girls

Hello I'm new to all this! I'm cd23 and think I may have a 37 day cycle, I've got pcos! Been trying 4 months but Properly tracking for one! Good luck girls

Thanks Good luck to you also :)

Hello!! I am on CD19... so I am not too far behind you. Have you started to test at all? I had an IUI on March 1st so I am super anxious!!!

Hey ladies! I am cd24. Hoping to meet some gals to join on this roller coaster ride! My dh and I have been ntnp for 2 years and this is the first cycle we are actively trying. I have pcos, endometriosis, and one fallopian tube due to a previous tubal pregnancy. We used opks, evening primrose, vitex, pressed, and bee propolis this cycle. Hopefully this is our year girls! Lots of :dust: to us all

Hello!! I am on CD19... so I am not too far behind you. Have you started to test at all? I had an IUI on March 1st so I am super anxious!!!

I totally tested today fully expecting a bfn.... And it was of course a bfn..waaaay too early but I am getting so antsy!

I totally tested today fully expecting a bfn.... And it was of course a bfn..waaaay too early but I am getting so antsy!

I am right there with you! I am on CD 19, and suppose to go see my fertility doc on the 14th (this upcoming Friday) but I can't help but test!!!

So excited for you!!! You got that POSITIVE!! When do you have an appointment to go see your doc?!!? :happydance:

I am right there with you! I am on CD 19, and suppose to go see my fertility doc on the 14th (this upcoming Friday) but I can't help but test!!!

So excited for you!!! You got that POSITIVE!! When do you have an appointment to go see your doc?!!? :happydance:

Oh I didn't get a positive lol a bfn. I do have an appt at the end of April to see the obgyn and hopefully start chlomid!

Hey ladies! I am cd24. Hoping to meet some gals to join on this roller coaster ride! My dh and I have been ntnp for 2 years and this is the first cycle we are actively trying. I have pcos, endometriosis, and one fallopian tube due to a previous tubal pregnancy. We used opks, evening primrose, vitex, pressed, and bee propolis this cycle. Hopefully this is our year girls! Lots of :dust: to us all

Same to you I am looking for friends also especially ones who know what you are going through because some of my friends don't understand because they can have kids so easy... good luck to everyone also
<3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->