Need urgent help with an interpretation :help:

wishely

Reaction score
Can someone please help me interpreting my OPK results.
I am using it for the first time and dont wanna miss the chance.
I have also uploaded the picture below.
As far as I have understood: a test from yesterday is positive when I compare it with the one from today (CD15). But yestrday I thought the test line is not as dark as the control line. But when I compare the colour of yesterday and todays test I feel that yesterday it was much more darker than today. Now it seems like it is getting lighter. Is that normal??? I dont understad what is going on, I dont wanna miss the chance :(
Do you think I have missed it or I still have some chance???
Any help with interretation....
I will really appreciate your help friends.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 63
As far as I have understood: a test from yesterday is positive when I compare it with the one from today (CD15). But yestrday I thought the test line is not as dark as the control line. But when I compare the colour of yesterday and todays test I feel that yesterday it was much more darker than today. Now it seems like it is getting lighter. Is that normal??? I dont understad what is going on, I dont wanna miss the chance :(
Thanks in advance
hi, it looks normal to me the closer to ovulation you get the darker the line gets,mine the last couple of days have been dark and are now getting lighter,the lh surge is more prominent in your urine, as long as you are regularly bd you should stand a good chance! :)

Thanks Princess444.
I got confused because the manufacturer/everyone says,T and C line has to be of same intensity in color or T has to be more darker and that was my concern.

I am currently doing through a similar situation as you!

I see that CD14 has a strong Test line. It should always be either as dark or darker than the control line. At CD15, I see its fading so if I were to guess, I think your surge was at CD14...however, it looks similar to CD13 as well. I've heard it can stay the same for up to 2-3 days....some woman's surge lasts that long. How often are you testing? Just the once a day? The best thing to do is get those internet cheapies & test at least 2ce a day (morning & afternoon) at the same times. I've had surges happen in the same day that another test was negative.

None look completely positive to me, but I'd keep testing for a few days and see what happens. I finally got my first positive OPK yesterday and they're still positive. I had many allllmooost positives in the past 15 months but there is no doubt on mine now. If your cm correlates was fertile on those days and then goes back to infertile, I'd take those as positives. Good luck!

Thanks in advance

hun, i would take it that you ov'd cd14. my test line never gets darker than the control line and sometimes not even as dark! !:dohh: so i go with the day when it is darkest. i know that i ovulate every month because although my ov day changes by a day or so every month, my luteal phase is ALWAYS 11 days. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->