Need you ladies

Sweetlove455

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I am reaching out in hopes others might have similar experiences. I am going a little bit insane. My last period was 11/16. I have had zero spotting. I have never taken birth control. My stress levels are the same, diet the same. I am almost at two late periods! I did go to the doc and had all my hormones checked, which were normal. The blood test was ‘negative’. I am at a loss as to what is causing my body to be so extremely late, I’m 30 years old and this has never happened before. My boobs are randomly sore, crazy dreams, heartburn, tired, crampy for weeks. It would make sense to be pregnant with all the symptoms but then I know PMS is the same. Just tired and want others experienced please. Thank you all so muc

The only thing I can think of is either you developed PCOS or are starting premenopause. I would honestly get back with your doctor and insist on figuring out what's going on. Sometimes blood work isn't enough to narrow down what could be happening.

Thank you! They said my hormones didn’t reflect premenopausal so maybe it’s PCOS.. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->