Need your eyes ladies(opk)

genesismarie

Reaction score
Hey ladies
So after eight days off spotting and tons of neg opks earlier in this cycle this is the closes I've gotten to a pos but is it close or actually pos? Was a little suspicious cause I had mild o pain in the afternoon I checked cm it wasn't ewcm but it was very watery and abundant. What do you ladies think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 15
I'm going to guess positive, if not close to positive. Definitely get some bd in! :)

Yeah the one this morning was the exact same color. Going to stop texting and consider it my positive. This cyclemay be super long due to the mid cycle bleeding I had for eight days

Attachments

• IMAG0264.jpg
    IMAG0264.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 9
Looks positive to me! I have a digital monitor that I only use as a backup, it's expensive but if you only use it once or twice a month it's not so bad :)

Like a cb fertility monitor or just digital opks. I was considering the fertility monitor but I know it s expensive

That's a tough one, it's dark but not as dark as the control in the bottom test. I would say baby dance to be on the safe side and make sure you test again tomorrow.

Hmm... tough. I thought the first pic you posted was positive, but the second, close to positive. I'd say BD anyways. Good luck!

Ladies the bottom one was from this morning may have caught them end of the surge. I had ovulation pain yesterday afternoon didn't take test until ten at night for the top one

Like a cb fertility monitor or just digital opks. I was considering the fertility monitor but I know it s expensive

A digital opk. Still expensive as a clear blue advanced fertility but it was just urine based. I got a BFP this month and if you send me a PM I'd be more than happy to send you my almost full box :)

Also you should test 2-3 times per day from CD 10 on. If you use wondfo or another cheap opk (I love Walgreens because there's always a test line but you can see it get darker) to catch the upswing. If you don't test often enough you can miss the upsurge and only catch the downsurge which isn't as helpful just because it's a much closer window

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->