Need your eyes ladies!!!!

Lea05x

Pregnant # 1
Reaction score
Hi all, so AF was due today and still no show at the min so as OH has gone out I decided to take some tests and well.....I decided to use the last of my OPK's and I can see two clear pink lines on both test

Heres a pic or two lol!!!

14dpo june 4.jpg

The same pic inverted

14dpo june 4 invert.jpg

I also used a HPT Internet cheapie using same urine ( HPT and OPK didnt touch each other and....

14dpo june 6.jpg

Same pic inverted

14dpo june 6 invert.jpg

So what do you all think?

hey hun didnt want to read and run, but i have no idea about opk's! fingers crossd for you though, hope AF stays away and you get a bfp soon! x

opks will usually have some sort of 2nd line so I dont think you can rely on those you took. I see a faint something on the hpt. Keep us posted! :) GL!

i see lines and def see one on the htp FX for you!

Your opk's should have 2 very bold lines. I only see 1 strong, and 1 weak line meaning they are negative. opk's always have 2 lines. But, they are considered negative.

However, in your inversion pic, I see a super faint 2nd line. Not sure if you touched it with your opk's because if you did, then they can create a false positive. Was the pic also taken within the 10 min time frame?

i don't know anything about opk's but your hpt looks positive to me! gl and hope you get your bfp soon!!!

Thanks everyone.....NYCountrygirl my HPT and OPK never touched each other, I put my HPT in the urine first then removed and put my OPK in the urine.

I think im clutching at straws this cycle, ive felt out from the start of my 2ww to be honest.

Also pic was taken around the 7 min mark......

So this is my test from this morning.....at 15dpo.

15dpo june.jpg

Other Half says he can see a thick pink line and he wouldnt lie to make me happy....and as usual when I took a pic with my camera the line dissappeared! oh well hes the same pic inverted

15dpo june invert.jpg

I see a line on your HPT! Can you get a better test to confirm?!....Soon. I want to see it!!!

https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr262/hugmeez/15dpo20june.jpg
I hope u don't mind that I tweaked it :) I see something. Looks smudged though. So, I'm unsure if there is pink or what to it, but there was a second line of some sorts. Not sure if it's an evap, but I would def test with an FRER :) GL!!!!

https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr262/hugmeez/15dpo20june.jpg
I hope u don't mind that I tweaked it :) I see something. Looks smudged though. So, I'm unsure if there is pink or what to it, but there was a second line of some sorts. Not sure if it's an evap, but I would def test with an FRER :) GL!!!!

Wow thanks for tweaking it, I have another test that I did with 2mu, if I upload it could you tweak it for me?

Heres my latest tests:

The top one is from fmu and the bottom one is from 2mu.

15dpo fmu & 2mu.jpg

I dont think the pics are any good to be fair, I can see the fainest line in real life but nothing on these pics

i can see something on the 2mu pic, it's quite thick and looks like it might have color but i'm not sure.. i hope it gets darker!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->