Need your ideas (for my hen night)

kmbabycrazy

Reaction score
So I was trying to think of something that's cheap but fun. Travelling to somewhere is too expensive and a night out here would just be boring as I've done it a million times. SO I have decided on a slumber party kind of thing. Perhaps having a pamper party, my mum makes homemade beauty products and we could maybe do that, play dance central on the xbox, drink lots of wine and sit in our onesies watching wedding themed chick flicks. And those who want to stay are welcome and those who have kids and want to go home can just bring their pjs with them and get changed then go home whenever they want

But I'm trying to think of games we could play too that could be fun. Maybe hen party drinking games, we were thinking twister.

Any ideas for games we could play??

What about things like
'design a wedding dress out of toilet roll and bin bags'
'Guess who' - Write and embarrassing story doen about men you've dated and someone has to read it out. You then have to guess who it's about
'I have never'

At mine we did one I'd never heard of before.

We were all split into teams and there was a huge stack of loads of different typre of magazines. Each team had to cut out 'the future' and make a big poster of what they though mine and H2B's life would be like. Then we had to stand up and give a presentation explaining it.

One of the teams had me as s single mum of 7 as H2B was in prison for GTA
One I was living on a farm with 3 children and a pet pig etc.

That one was really fun. As you can get as silly as you want with it. It's also a great bonding one as a lot of people as my hen didn't know each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->