Needing advise

Rhyz14

Reaction score
Hey ladies I haven't posted on here for a while as we have decided to stop TTC. I was due for AF on the 4th of January and got it on the 6th. The first day was normal but the colour seemed to be a rusty colour. The second day was much lighter and the same colour and the 3rd day was even lighter and I didn't really need to wear anything. My normal cycles are 6-7 days so have a light 3 day period it not normal for me! All week I've felt sick alday and night. I've hardly eaten cause the thought if food hasn't appealed to me at all. Super moody and emotional! And not to mention peeing every 5mins..

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks in advance =)

Have you tested? A dear friend had this happen and she was pg. she didn't find out until she missed her next period. If in doubt test;) good luck!

No I haven't tested yet. Thanks for replying =)

I just tested and it was negative. I had more dark red spotting yesterday (only when wiping) sorry tmi lol

Update

so since my light 3 day AF?? finished on Thursday ive had brown/dark red/pink spotting! on and off for 3 days.... Only when wiping! nothing has ended up on my undies =/ is this my AF or something else? Ive had a ton of symptoms even sex feels different (sorry tmi) im not sure if that is a symptom but its different even my hubby said it feels different.
Ive tested and its negative.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated at this point as im going out of my mind!

This is very strange.. personally I would be going to the gp and requesting a blood test at this point, strange bleeding and symptoms like that they will usually give you one :) I really hope this is it hunny and you're just a late BFPer! x

So I tested again using frer FMU and bfn! I can see a shadow but I'm guessing that's the antibody strip. I know that with my last pregnancy it didn't show on a test until 7wks so I'm still hoping I'll get a BFP. Anyone else had a similar experience?

image.jpg

So I just got another shadow on my test. I'm starting to lose hope here!
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"