needing help/advice??

dream2reality

Reaction score
I had light brown scanty blood on my underwear on the 26th of sept... and going by OVUPLAN i was fertile on or around sept 19th, so i am possibly around 9DPO today. I did some hpt's today and all were negative, is it still too early? even though i may have had Implantation bleeding 2 days ago?? all help is welcome, thanks!

I was pretty sure (based off of an hcg doubling calculator and the number I got on my beta draw which was only 1 point off calculator so pretty sure it was accurate) that I implanted 6dpo but I didn't get a good positive until 13dpo. They say it takes about a week for hcg to be high enough for a decent line to appear on a sensitive test like a frer. I got a squinter on 10dpo, negatives on 11 and 12, then a faint line on 13dpo. I got a darker line that most others could see 14dpo.

So you still got time.

You still have time 9dpo is still really early :flower: last month my chart went triphasic on 9dpo so thinking I implated on 8dpo and got a faint but definitely there positive at 11dpo before that they were super squinters that were so light you didn't really know whether it was positive or your eyes playing tricks haha

If you think you had implantation bleeding 2 days ago and you are now 9 dpo, I would say you should be getting a positive test within the next day or two if you are pregnant, but as others have said it'll probably be a squinter positive. I usually get my first "squinter" between 9-11 dpo but I also know from bloods I have had taken in the past that my hormone levels run higher than most so it may take you a couple days longer. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->