needing help :)

D

dmestiza

I had my period from Jan 8th- Jan 15th, I had sex on Jan 17th & Jan 21st... I tested negative with hcg blood test on Feb 12th... but could it have been still early for hcg bloods to detect pregnancy?? any advice will help!! Thanks

I think it all depends...

Are your cycles regular? How many days are they usually? Do you know when you ovulate? How many days post ovulation are you? How many days post ovulation were you when they tested your levels? If you can give a bit more info about your "normal" cycles, that might help narrow down if its early, or just a true negative. :)

If you ovulated 14 days after the start of your period, then that would mean you would be about 20 DPO on the 12th. It's unlikely you'd have a false negative that late. Though you're never truly out until the witch shows!

I think it all depends...

Are your cycles regular? How many days are they usually? Do you know when you ovulate? How many days post ovulation are you? How many days post ovulation were you when they tested your levels? If you can give a bit more info about your "normal" cycles, that might help narrow down if its early, or just a true negative. :)

my cycles are irregular & i dont know when i ovulate... i have not had my period this month/yet... im just wondering if i conceived/ovulated anywhere within 7 days after 21st january--> this was the last time i had sex with my husband... would the hcg blood test i had done on feb 12th be too early to detect HCG/pregnancy...??!!?? so just say around 2 weeks after conception (if i did actually conceive)???!!

any1 else with advice/ help is welcome to leave comments!! xoxo thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->