Needing Stories of Hope and Encouragement

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by SpecialK, Apr 9, 2009.

1. SpecialK

SpecialK Well-Known Member

Okay - so as some of you know I am trying to get in with a doctor because I am pretty sure I have PCOS. I'm actually quite stressed out about it as I just assumed I was going to be so fertile that I'd get pregnant when DF looked at me in a sexy way! haha...guess not.

Anyhoo...I know that PCOS doesn't necessarily mean I can't get pregnant but I just wanted to know if you guys know of situations where you or someone you knew did get pregnant with PCOS with or without fertility treatment? Just need to hear some positive stories!

I also had the LEEP procedure done about 3 years ago for severe dysplasia but I was told that it would not affect fertility...anyone have any insight on that?

2. Cinnamon

Cinnamon Well-Known Member

My cousin has PCOS and has been operated a couple of times because of it. Even so she has two lovely boys and didn't need a fertility treatment. Cheer up hun and remember there is no point getting upset of stressed about your appointement, once you know what's wrong then you can work towards making it better. But other attitudes just make things worse. xxxxxxxxxxx

3. holly81

holly81 Well-Known Member

I have mild PCOS and I managed to get pregnant whilst taking precautions. I had been worried that I'd need fertility treatment and the works but I guess I'm more fertile than I expected! Try not to worry until you've seen your doctor xx
    :hug: