Neg tests!

piggywig75

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have a 5 year old boy, so I'm hopeful I can carry to term again!I sadly had a mmc at the beginning of Nov last year, resulting in an erpoc a week later. I had my first period exactly 5 weeks later which was normal etc... This months was due last friday(7th), but still no sign... I've done a test which was neg, and I'm guessing my periods will be weird for a bit.... But this last week I've felt so strange... It's like I'm having some preg symptoms, but without the positive result! I can't sleep, am crying a lot and feeling emotional and have very heavy boobs (but no soreness like in pregnancy)... I've never had this before(expect when I was pregnant!). I've heard a few tales about people doing test which come out neg, when in fact they are preg! I know I'm clutching at straws, but do you think we can somehow trick our bodies with all the wanting etc etc!
To make ourselves feel pregnant... I even thought I felt sick today which is daft lol x

I totally think we can trick ourselves into finding pregnancy symptoms - pretty much that's all the posts in the 2ww!! However, if you haven't had AF yet you are certainly in with a chance still.
Some people don't get their bfp's for a while because some peoples hormones just take longer to build up.

Keep us posted, and food luck!

I'm sure we can trick ourselves to some extent, I'm feeling sick today when I know full well that even if I was blessed enough to be preggers again already I wouldn't be feeling sick yet!!

That said it took me a few days after my AF was due to get my BFP last time and I had a few BFN's beforehand. Did you test with FMU as I didn't the first couple of tests and only when I tested with FMU did I get a positive line.

Let us know how you get on x

I had loads of pregnancy-like symptoms this month and af was a week late. Even though it's here, it is very light. I've got no pain like I normally do so I do believe our bodies just play up sometimes and I know I can never really trust it. I hope for you it stays away and you get a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->