Negative! :0)

Beadette

I'm a blummin' Mumma!!!
Reaction score
Well its been nearly a fortnight since my second ERPC this year :cry:

I'm actually doing ok! And am feeling even better because I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative, meaning that the HCG has left the building!

I took one last Sunday and it was still positive and I hated seeing the second line but knowing that baby had gone to be an angel.

So now I'm feeling more positive. After my first ERPC, AF came on day 37 so hopefully I wont be waiting much longer than that this time! FX

Wish me luck girls - I'll need all the support I can get when we start trying again after AF! Decided again to use the relaxed approach so basically just having a lot of bonks and hoping for the best!

love and sticky, healthy baby dust to all! x x x x x

what an awful time youve had - great news though, very glad youre getting some normality back

Thank you - yes it has been awful - but I refuse to become a pessimist! It can so easily happen but i'm trying to fight the negativity! Thanks for you message! Love and baby dust xxxx

glad to hear that your staying positive, yippy for the negative hpt:thumbup: i'll be stalking you:haha:

I know how you feel. I've never been so happy to see a BFN in all my life after both of my mc's. And the first AF is such a relief. Hope she comes soon! Love your positive attitude. I'm going to take some of that and put it in my pocket! :hugs:

Congrats on your BFN! :) Your AF shouldn't be too far away now... the witch will come knocking soon! :hugs:

I know what you mean - I tested out my hcg after losing Isabella including a digi to see how high my levels were and seeing pregnant 2-3 when I knew I had already delivered her was the pits.

I desperately wanted it to be back to normal but then seeing not pregnant on a digi when it happened was a kick in the teeth too.

I am glad you are staying positive. I am trying to be upbeat but after losing two in a row the same as you I am struggling to believe it will happen.

Thank you for your comments. Hugs xx

it is hard and obviously I'm not positive all the time. It's difficult to keep the "what's wrong with me?" and "what if I never have a baby" thoughts out of my mind but they do creep in!

My best friend can tell I'm making progress as last night during random convo I said "when I have children........" where as prior to that and after first loss I was like "if I can have a baby blah blah blah........."

let's hope it's not too long a wait and I don't have to suffer another loss XXXXXXX

I know exactly how you feel. I took a HPT a week ago and it was still positive after my D&C. I took another last night and there is the faintest, faintest of a line so I was just happy to see it fading. How weird it is to pray so much for a BFP and then within a month and half praying for a BFN.

Our situations are pretty similar - two losses pretty close together so I look forward to us BOTH getting sticky beans VERY soon! *hugs*

Neen, I am still astounded every day by your strength. Love you!

I'm really trying hun - but having you lot around me and having the husband, friends and family that I do makes it very difficult to stay sad for too long a period!

I was upset earlier - well not upset, GRUMPY but then went to my best friends and we and our other friend just chatted and laughed all day and i'm feeling good again!

I've never been one to wallow as if I do - I go downhill very very quickly and nothing and no one can get me out. I'm happy with my life - i just wish and hope for a baby - I know i'll be a great mummy. But until that day i'll have to settle with being a good aunt to all my friends kids (whom I love)!

Things will happen for me and I will keep fighting until they do!

You girls - all of you TTCAL's and PAL's are such an inspiration for me! I hope I can be as supportive to you as you all are to me!

LOVES x

Beadette am so sorry to see you back here. Its great to see how full of pma you are. I'm sure your attitude will help get another bfp very soon. You WILL have your sticky bfp xxx

Hey Hun,

Glad to hear your body is getting back to normal and that you are staying so positive - you have to have the odd little negative spat, it's normal and we all have them because we are human :winkwink:

Have fun swinging from the chandeliers :thumbup: Your sticky bean will be here very soon.

lots of love,

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back