Negative 10dpo

Lyo28

Reaction score
Not good right? Surely there would be a little tiny line by now? I feel as though I am out this month.

Nope, not necessarily~ I had BFN @ 10DPO and ended up being preggo.. hang in there! 10DPO is still quite early.. keep testing! :dust:

I agree - 10DPO is still early. Wait and test in a couple days. You're definitely NOT out this month.

hang in there... i'm 10-11 dpo today but i'm trying SO hard to not test until this weekend...

sooooooooooooooooo not out yet - implantation usually takes place 6-10 dpo and then it takes a minimum of 48 hours to show up in urine and even then you need a 10miu sensitivity test to pick that up!!

Nope, wait a couple of days if you can and test again

Thanks for all the replies- 12DPO did a test this morning and it was BFN again. I am out of tests now so can't torture myself anymore and I am never again doing a test until AF is due from now on unless there is a god reason!

BFN at 13dpo (and I looked REALLY hard), now BFP at 15dpo. You never know! Hoping this one's stickier...

BFN at 13dpo (and I looked REALLY hard), now BFP at 15dpo. You never know! Hoping this one's stickier...

CONGRATS! what hope you give! :happydance: i just tested this morning at 12 dpo and got the faintest of lines but its def there... gonna test again tomorrow and see what happens. AF due friday.

CONGRATS! what hope you give! :happydance: i just tested this morning at 12 dpo and got the faintest of lines but its def there... gonna test again tomorrow and see what happens. AF due friday.

A line is a line hun. Congrats!!! A H&H 9mos to u ;)

A line is a line hun. Congrats!!! A H&H 9mos to u ;)

thanks, essie but it was DEF an evap line as AF came this afternoon. soooooo very sad. :cry:

Aww so sorry hun sending you lots of :dust: for a bfp next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->