Negative at 11dpo. Can I still get a BFP?

Very top one is an ovulation test. The next two are from 11dpo and the last two are 12 dpo.
They are all looking negative to me. :cry:

Attachments

• TESTYR.jpg
    TESTYR.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 189
I see your line :) fx that's the start of your bfp :) keep us updated xx

Thank you : )
Do you really see it?
I swear i see it I'm just trying not to get my hopes up haha.
I will deff keep you updated.

13dpo just another bfn :cry:
Looks like I'm out this month.

With my first I had a bfn at 11 and 12dpo and even 13dpo it was soo faint it was disputable as to whether it was a bfp or not. I also had AF type cramps so I wouldn't rule yourself out yet xx

Here is a picture of my 13dpo test. They are both taken with the same urine the bottom one clearly has a line and its pink the top has nothing. Well there might be a line on the top one but i think that is my line eye. I don't know what to think. Really bad Evap line?

Attachments

• IMG_8313-1.jpg
    IMG_8313-1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 207
Would it be possible for you to test again with a dearer brand, I think that's what I would do hun. Can see a line on the bottom test. Good luck! Xx

Im going to test with this brand again in the morning and if i think its positive i will be off to the store to get a digital.
Do you have any idea why one would be positive and one wold be negative?

With those tests? One could def be a dud hunni so yeah test again. I've had some of those go weird on me so hopefully you just got a dud and your new tests will say positive, will check in see 2mora, fingers X'd for you xxxxx

Just wanted to say I tested with FRER & got a BFN day before AF due. Took another FRER day after AF due and BFP! So definately not out until AF comes...GL!

Aw hunni I am so sorry, totally understand how you feel, I was convinced I was pregnant again until my AF on 6th, thinking of you xxxxx

Hi Guys,
I am very dipressed now TTC from 2 years and just started my treatment this month. my periods started on 1st november and Ovulution on 12th november. me and my hubby meetup these 2 days 11 and 12 and 14th as my doctor said to do on ovulution days she also gave me pregnyl 1000iu injection on 11th and ask to take dhuphoston for 15 days to make more chances fr conceiving. today is my 11dpo and negative :( all 6dp , 7dpo 8dpo and 11 dpo are negative. i have no symptoms at all just little crampins for few minutes and dats it. can any one tell me can i would be pregnant this month after getting so many negatives and what to do should i follow up with my dr. or what else or this month migth there will be any good hope. my next expected periods will be 3 4 days before expected date as i always get 4 3 days early then my last periods date as last i got on October 6 and then next november 1 and then this time may be on 28 or 29th november. so when should test again and any hope???

I had no idea it was a 2012 thread as it came up in the recent threads section!

I took a test in the pm ( dollar Tree) at 10 dpo negative, took another at 11 dpo same cheap test first morning and still negative, I thought I saw something but my eyes r being tricked. I will try again tomorrow at 12 dpo. Period is in 2 days according to my period tracker app. My periods r irregular, I'm having all sorts of symptoms, my breast/nipples have been sore for 2 weeks now, I had bad cramping at 7 -8 dpo which I never had, backaches, headaches, cold, tired all the time to where I just want to sleep and a lot of creamy discharge, sorry tmi, Idk maybe its all in my head, and their just period symptoms. My husband and I have been ttc for 4 months now.

I took a test in the pm ( dollar Tree) at 10 dpo negative, took another at 11 dpo same cheap test first morning and still negative, I thought I saw something but my eyes r being tricked. I will try again tomorrow at 12 dpo. Period is in 2 days according to my period tracker app. My periods r irregular, I'm having all sorts of symptoms, my breast/nipples have been sore for 2 weeks now, I had bad cramping at 7 -8 dpo which I never had, backaches, headaches, cold, tired all the time to where I just want to sleep and a lot of creamy discharge, sorry tmi, Idk maybe its all in my head, and their just period symptoms. My husband and I have been ttc for 4 months now.

Make a new thread... this one is from 2012. You will have better luck there. GL with your tests though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->