negative before positive?

hopefulone17

Reaction score
I am currently 5 days late and at 1 and 2 days late I tested BFN. My doctor told me to wait ten days and test again. I just wanted to hear everyone's stories and see if anyone had tested negative before testing positive?

I was a couple of days late before I got my BFP!
I was using ICs to test and just showed nothing. I think it was around 3 days late I used an FRER and got a really faint line. The line didn't darken for about a week.

I'm now 13 + 1! Good luck!!! 💗

I was a couple of days late before I got my BFP!
I was using ICs to test and just showed nothing. I think it was around 3 days late I used an FRER and got a really faint line. The line didn't darken for about a week.

I'm now 13 + 1! Good luck!!! 💗

What I believed to be AF showed up today. However it seems to be almost over and only lasted half a day

I am currently 18 days late, numerous symptoms and had 3 bfn. The last dh thinks he sees a faint line. Me I am u sure. But, I started really feeling pain in my labia today and I looked. I know my body well, and it appears to look like Chadwicks sign. Sorry for tmi. But, I have read and now know a few ladies who were late for 2 periods in a row with negatives til the got bfp. Fx for you

good luck to you I had some one day bleeding, and a BFN this morning so I guess just a weird cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->