Negative blood results but i seriously feel that im pregnant!

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
I truely am confused and i am 100% serious with everything i am going to write it may seem a little strange but honestly im no the the type of person to exaggerate

i had spotting about 5 days after ovulation with carried on for 9 days.. just literally drops of blood little drops no flow to it or anything ... was thinking am i having an early period...

but then it completely stopped!!!
and five days after my period was due i started spotting again but literally little drops and even before my expected period i fely pregnant because iv had a little girl before and i basically knew straight away and i literally thought yep im pregnant!!!

but negative pregnancy tests and still no period the spotting stopped and my doctor assumed i was pregnant and she give me a blood test and nope.... NEGATIVE...

so a week later still no period... she wanted to do another blod test and i was getting more symptoms... and Nope!! NEGATIVE AGAIN!!!

but now iv had just spotting again i honestly thought this time i was getting my period but i had no cramps at all! nothing just a very very light spotting with one day that was a little heavier. but no that heavy at all!!!

i used a tampon but nope just more discharge than blood!

Now i am running back and forward to the loo! and i mean alot!!!

me and my partner have been together over 4 years and he even said before my period was late...i think your pregnant!. he said that out the blue!!! he didnt even know i was thinking i was!!!!!

also in the night i am hungry i eat a big mean and half an hour later i am hungry! and if i dont eat quick i feel sick!!!

also i suffered for years with headaches then they disappeared then come back when i got pregnant then stopped and there back again!!!!!!!!

also TMI here! i have the very same discharge i had with my pregnancy . i have alot!!!

my body is telling me i am pregnant!
seriously! im not exaggerateing i feel pregnant!!!!

but negative tests and bloodtests has this happened too you?
i may see if i can schedule a scan.. and you know what i have this big feeling im gonna see a lil one there !

Help!!!! Please!!! advice!!! :)

thank you for listening! <3

I'm actually going through the same thing. I actually had an ultrasound in the ER on saturday and the nurse said I'm going to ovulate again. but I feel pregnant :shrug:

really wow.! isant it a strange feeling i just feel like i know im pregnant!!!

Try charting BBT for a week or two. If you're really pregnant, it should stay rather high. And if you don't get a proper period in a month and still getting symptoms, you should probably get checked up (ultrasound).

FX for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->