negative but feeling pregnant

DebbieJaxon

Reaction score
Morning everyone.
I was due on the 4th so only 2days late but i feel pregnant. My boobs are larger and extremely tender. Iv had awful heartburn. Leading up to when i was due my period i had strong cramps so i did think it was going to arrive. They have now stopped but iv got like a dull ache / stretching feeling instead. I been bloated to the point my work uniform was uncomfortsble and struggling to stay awake and to get up in the mornings. Iv taken 3 home tests all displaying negative. Any suggestions?
They have seen cheap stick tests would a clear blue be better? Could it just be my mind playing tricks on me.

Morning everyone.
I was due on the 4th so only 2days late but i feel pregnant. My boobs are larger and extremely tender. Iv had awful heartburn. Leading up to when i was due my period i had strong cramps so i did think it was going to arrive. They have now stopped but iv got like a dull ache / stretching feeling instead. I been bloated to the point my work uniform was uncomfortsble and struggling to stay awake and to get up in the mornings. Iv taken 3 home tests all displaying negative. Any suggestions?
They have seen cheap stick tests would a clear blue be better? Could it just be my mind playing tricks on me.
Hey Hun
I won't give up until AF shows...Some women take many days after missed period for a positive to show...Fingers crossed :hugs:

I was 17dpo before I got my bfp. It does happen. I have never gotten a bfp before af in any of my healthy pregnancies.

Do you track ovulation with temps or at least opk's? Just if you ovulated later than normal or not at all you won't actually be late yet. It's just another suggestion for if you keep getting negatives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->