Negative cb digi ---> is this opk positive???

xxemmyxx

Reaction score
So I have been using cb digital ovulation tests for the second cycle. Last cycle I got a smiley face on cd26. I have 37 day cycles. This cycle cd26 came and went with no smiley face but I felt other signs of ovulation that are typical for me like cramping, bloating, sore breasts and extremely wet cm. so I had some ic opk's at home and thought I would just poas to see and I got this blaring positive. Please tell me you agree this is a positive opk?

This was yesterday and I had 3 positives morning afternoon and evening exactly the same as that. All 3 digi's negative.

So I thought that maybe the digi was less sensitive and would be positive this morning but no smiley it's still negative this morning! I did a cheap opk this morning too and the test line is slightly lighter than the control line so that's a negative and makes me 1dpo right??

That means the digi completely missed my surge and if I had been solely using the digi's I would have missed my chances to bd. I did bd last night and Saturday night so I hope I still got it covered.

I guess I just need reassuring as those digi's are so expensive and have really disheartened me. I wanna believe the cheapies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 14
that is def positive my experience is no to the digi's! they give me false positives

Thank you. I really hope I ovulated. I'm 1dpo today and the tww can't pass quick enough!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->