Negative cb digi ---> is this opk positive???

xxemmyxx

Reaction score
So I have been using cb digital ovulation tests for the second cycle. Last cycle I got a smiley face on cd26. I have 37 day cycles. This cycle cd26 came and went with no smiley face but I felt other signs of ovulation that are typical for me like cramping, bloating, sore breasts and extremely wet cm. so I had some ic opk's at home and thought I would just poas to see and I got this blaring positive. Please tell me you agree this is a positive opk?

This was yesterday and I had 3 positives morning afternoon and evening exactly the same as that. All 3 digi's negative.

So I thought that maybe the digi was less sensitive and would be positive this morning but no smiley it's still negative this morning! I did a cheap opk this morning too and the test line is slightly lighter than the control line so that's a negative and makes me 1dpo right??

That means the digi completely missed my surge and if I had been solely using the digi's I would have missed my chances to bd. I did bd last night and Saturday night so I hope I still got it covered.

I guess I just need reassuring as those digi's are so expensive and have really disheartened me. I wanna believe the cheapies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 14
that is def positive my experience is no to the digi's! they give me false positives

Thank you. I really hope I ovulated. I'm 1dpo today and the tww can't pass quick enough!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->