Negative dollar store pregnancy test last night, pretty clear 2nd line this morning

Peggy O

Lily's personal assistant
Reaction score
Is this a positive result? I have NEVER had this happen with these same tests, I was TTC over 2 years with our 1st. I assumed I was not pregnant and threw it out, changed the trash this morning and there is definitely a 2nd line. It's not white like an evaporation line. I am so confused. I also cannot stop smelling dill today (before I saw the test) we didn't use dill recently, and OH smells really bad to me for about 3 days. Strong sense of smell and aversions were my 1st telltale sign last time. Any thoughts? Has anyone had the left overnight test thing happen and actually been pregnant? It was truly as negative as can be last night. No doubts at all.

:shrug:

I would discount it as an evap and take another test. It has happened to me once before and I couldn't stop obsessing about it because it was so convincing. Funny thing is it has never happened since . They usually stay stark white. It Doesn't mean you're not preggers though ... Test in another day or two. :flower:

I'm going out tomorrow morning to get another brand and see what happens. I can't remember when, but my last "period" was black as can be (not normal for me) and only one day/almost nothing. I should keep better track of things I suppose. I attributed it to my daughter nursing less and my periods being kind of irregular since I had her. We'll see I guess! Would be a nice Christmas surprise.

Oooo do another test, I think you might be. I had implantation bleeding about a week before I got positive test. I didn't check for late developed lines though xx

I got a negative on a different cheapo brand late last night....I am pretty sure I am not, but I will forgo the wine this Xmas, and do another test in about a week just to be totally safe :)

I've been using the dollar store tests for years and they have always proven accurate but I never checked/saw one the day after taking.

I actually stopped by the dollar store tonight for a test since I'm 2 days late. I had terrible cramps but then my menstrual never showed.
I also could taste the silverware (taste of the metal) about two weeks ago. That only happened to me when I was pregnant with my son. So I wonder.

It's like two days before my expected period, so even though I am thinking naahhhhh, I have another cheapo test on hand in case things are late ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->