Negative HTPs and 1 negative blood test, but having symptoms...what do should I do??

ninnej42

Reaction score
Hi,

My husband and I have been TTC for about 6 months and my cycles usually are 34 days give or take and are fairly regular. I have skip a period before but that was back in January and I got af about three weeks later... Now Im late again. My last period was August 6th. We had sex August 28-30th when I was ovulating, as well as September 12th-15th, and then again this week 15-18th. I have taken several htps, all negative. Yesterday I went to the doctor and took a blood test; found out today it was negative. What I don't understand is all these symptoms I am having...I have naseau, cramping, breast tenderness, headaches, exhaustion, and tons of watery cm (this is what is really throwing me off). I have never had cm like this after ovulation, but this past month it has been none stop and this past week it has increased and turned into clear and watery. It is to the point that I am running to the bathroom think af has come. Now my doctor wants to put me on Provera to start my period, and then metformin to help with ovulation...I don't know if I should wait longer and keep testing...help please!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->