Negative now getting a call back????

Deneann

Reaction score
I been to the doctors a few times recentally and just had a HCG urine test done on tuesday, the home pregnanct tests are negative. I rang today for my results and the receptionist says I have to make an appointment to see the doctor, first one available is next friday. Does any one no what this means because it very unlike that I am pregnant as partner had chemo. Only went in cause i was beiong sick and I have had blood test FBC, U&E, TFT, LFT and a uirne test for infection all of which came back clear. Panicing now!!! Thanks:wacko:

im not sure hun didnt want to read and run i would call doctors back and ask if you can speak to doctor :)

I been to the doctors a few times recentally and just had a HCG urine test done on tuesday, the home pregnanct tests are negative. I rang today for my results and the receptionist says I have to make an appointment to see the doctor, first one available is next friday. Does any one no what this means because it very unlike that I am pregnant as partner had chemo. Only went in cause i was beiong sick and I have had blood test FBC, U&E, TFT, LFT and a uirne test for infection all of which came back clear. Panicing now!!! Thanks:wacko:

Hey honey, phone then back and ask them is it's positive or not. If she won't give you the information tell her you need to know as your out this weekend and don't want to drink if you are.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->