Negative pregnancy and blood test - implantation bleeding?

misscindee

Reaction score
Hi everyone! (be aware that this might be TMI and lengthy!)

I’m currently on 9 -10 DPO. About 7 DPO I wiped very light blood in which I knew couldn’t have been my period because I was 7-10 days too early for AF. I’m generally a very normal 28 days and I’m ALWAYS very heavy to start and AF never comes early. That’s when I got worried/curious and started to google and discovered implantation bleeding. I was feeling all sorts of symptoms: waking up with headaches, aches in my lower body, bloated, sore tender breast, urinating very frequently that evening and exhausted. Which even if it was AF this never happens which resulted in a pregnancy test that came back negative.

The following day and today was still very minimal to no spotting (unless wiping), only time I needed to change my liner on both days is when i would come back from my walks. After that it would go back to very minimal to no spotting.

I was too nervous and anxious so I got a blood test done yesterday but it came back negative.

My current symptoms are my breast are still tender and sore, although not as bad as the first day I was bleeding. I’m having cravings, bloating and the lower part of my body is still sore also the headache and exhaustion comes and goes.

I honestly feel like I’m pregnant but feel like I’m crazy just because I want a baby. So could I just be putting all these symptoms in my head? But I can’t find a reason for bleeding, considering it’s nothing even close to my period or anything period like. I'm kind of worried it might be a chemical pregnancy....:cry: but I haven't been getting any cramps or heavy bleeding?

Can you girls let me know your insight and experience with implantation bleeding? Considering how all our bodies are different.

Im pretty sure you won't know it's a chemical until after your period is due? And you would have had a positive HPT.

7dpo is way too early to get a positive test, and even 9dpo to be honest. I have been pregnant 3 times and never had a positive that early. Just be patient and test closer to when AF is due. You very well may be pregnant :flower: Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->