Negative test but still feel pregnant

lady luck12

Reaction score
Hi,
We've been been letting nature take its course this time round.
Confused atm.
We DTD in July and I've had periods every month since except this month.
I'm a week late but with a negative blood test 😢😢 Got my hopes up.
Just wondering has anyone else experience this and ended up being pregnant after all ???
Read online that this is possible x x

I've no advice but I hope you get the out come your hoping for.did you take any home pregnancy tests? I'm a week late,getting period cramps but no sign of my af.took 4 pregnancy tests,all negative so I've no clue what's going on with my cycle.last month I was 4 days early.so annoying.I should add we dtd around my cycle and are very good at knowing when n not not to.when we shouldn't we use condomsnor just avoid sex for a few days until it's safe to do so ����

I would say the blood test would be accurate. The symptoms you feel could be pre period symptoms as they’re very similar

It must be so frustrating for you. I would go back to the dr if there’s still no period in a few days time- if you are pregnant the hormones should have increased by then, if you implanted late

I'm wondering how come the original poster went straight for a blood test n not a hpt.not sure if the other part of your post refers to me, but I checked my cervix at lunchtime and it's high but soft,I thought it had to be low and hard around af time and the tiredness is really hitting me for the past two weeks. Felt very sick a few mornings last week too.not sure if it's a combination of things or what but either way af is staying away

Hi guys,
AF showed 10 days late. So doesn't look like I am pregnant but they are doing further tests to see why I was so late this month.
My stomach looks like 5 months pregnant and have like a bubbling feeling in my stomach.
Good luck to you all x x x
Keep you posted xxx

So u dtd in July and want to know if your pregnant in October? I don't get it

So u dtd in July and want to know if your pregnant in October? I don't get it

I think she meant they started trying in July but she'd had a period every month, except this month she was 10 days late. OP I'm so sorry AF showed for you. It could have been the stress from TTC making you late. Good luck for next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->