negative urine test in doctors :(

Keyval

Reaction score
So basically i should be over 4 weeks along . Iv taken frers ,clear blue digi and got 2-3 weeks and positive on boots own brand . Went for my 1st doctors appointment yesterday and got a negative . So I aasked him to take bloods which I'm hoping I get the results of today . I was so upset and confused leaving that I did more tests at home and still im getting blazing positives . This happen to anyone else ? I need some reassurance here so I don't freak out too much x

Dr's tests are crap. People are always posting this on here. Its just that the tests at a Dr's aren't very sensitive so they don't usually register anything until you're like 6 weeks late x

Drs test r crap hun, dont worry, i generally take my own in ha xxx

I went to emergency room after a faint BFP and they said the urine test was negative but my bloo has HCG of 89 and the urine tests are supposed to show positive after HCG of 25 so those tests are crap imo . If you got multiple BFP at home you are def pregnant . Congrats !! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Oh lol I said that to you in out July group I think lol sorry to repeat myself I didn't see your name at first . :p

So I rang for my blood results . I officially hate my doctor . She said basically I might be pregnant but not to shout it from the roof tops ???? My hcg was 400 and something don't know exact figure . Is that not good ? Since the appointment yesterday I feel my doctor doesn't give a shit . There making me feel like their is problems and I'm worrying over nothing .

400 is spot on for your dates! Your doctor sounds incompetent :(

Mine were 416 at 4w4d and my dr said that was great . You might wanna look into a new Dr .

I suggest looking for a new doctor. 400 something is great for being in the fourth week.

Thanks ladies . I really do need to find someone else but I have a medical card and now that they have kind of confirmed my pregnancy I wouldn't be allowed change doctors unless I was willing to pay . Which I couldn't afford too . If I have more problems with them I think im gonna head to epu saying I'm not getting proper answers . You all made me feel a lot better xx

I had the same experience, except I went to a walk in clinic to get my bloods done because I was in the process of getting a new doctor.

My first set of HCG at 4.1 weeks was 685 and the doctor there said "well there pretty low" wtf I thought that was pretty good I was only expecting maybe 400.

My second set 3 days later were 2100.

When I brought my blood work to my new doctor he looked at my first HCG number and said well its pretty low...um no S%$t I was just 2 days late for my period....

I think doctors see this as routine and they have zero compassion when it comes to newly pregnant ladies.

Plus I have no follow up until 3 more weeks so it a bit frustrating especially when you are very stressed about everything.

Good luck to you :hugs:

That is just crazy! That sounds like a perfect number! Are they willing to let you come in for another blood draw?

Yeah they said come back next week so I think il go Monday . It should be a good bit higher by then . I'm stressing out because of them when I probably shouldn't be . It's like they basically said don't get your hopes up hah but there's no need for it like I'm not having any problems .

When I was pregnant with my youngest I went in around 6ish weeks or so. They didn't even test to confirm. Just took home pregnancy test as confirmation. Same with my oldest when I was in Ontario. Your dr. sounds insensitive and crazy.

Look for a new doctor. Unless you're in a really small town, you can probably find a doctor you like. Just ask for recommendations and search for reviews. :)
Congrats

Yep that's a good figure and it sounds like you've done enough tests to convince an army. Your doctor is crap and rude. It's totally up to you who you tell and when! You're clearly pregnant right now.

You should absolutely get your hopes up. Your number is awesome for your stage in pregnancy and this baby has a higher chance now of being born than not being born. Congratulations mama! Xxx

That's sleep wired that a drs test would be more veal than a home test. Do they know they are making women in their first trimester go insane?!!!!!

Don't worry about it honey!
I went to doctor's office and they told me it was negative, went to urgent care as was having pain they did a urine test and it was negative there also.. went to clinic and they told me it was negative, they told me that I should be having a positive by 3 weeks.. I am now 5 weeks and only just got a positive on a pregnancy test, but it is still showing as negative on doctor's urine test.. they're tests aren't accurate for everybody.. at least you know youre not alone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->