Neighbours dog pooing on our front yard - I need ideas on how to handle this!

I'd collect a bit, put it in a bag and then in a box. Make the box look all nice and make it look like a parcel or something and leave it on her doorstep. She'll have no idea it contains her dogs shit. haha. Or bag it up and post it through her letter box with a note saying "I believe this belongs to you".

Jokes aside, if you can video it or something then that'd be great. And then let the police know and get in touch with your local dog warden. If that don't work then mail her shit back to her xD

Report to the police and the RSPCA, hopefully try record it?
As wonderful as it would be to dump it on her doorstep, I think that'll escalate it not fix the problem unfortunately.
:(

Report to the police and the RSPCA, hopefully try record it?
As wonderful as it would be to dump it on her doorstep, I think that'll escalate it not fix the problem unfortunately.
:(

I agree. Plus if it ends up with the police involved you're gonna look a bit ridiculous having posted poo through her letterbox.

Im pretty sure you dumping poo in her yard would be worse in the police's eyes than her dog pooing in yours. Can you not speak to her in a civil manner first? And if that fails contact the police and see if there's anything they can do.

unless you can actually video her letting her dog do it then id advise against posting dog poo through her letterbox as im sure this would be seen in a worse light by the police and it is a bit childish really. it might not even be her. get the evidence first then confront her

I had the same issue at a place that I stayed. I collected it for a few week, let it stew in a packet and emptied it on the persons door step.

Hahahaha! Nice! Did they say anything? Did you do it at night time or during the day and didn't care about being seen? I am thinking if i do it and get caught they're gonna run out and deny it was them and we'll get into a massive argument. :wacko:

I do like that idea though.... collecting it. Then dumping it on their lawn. LOL gold.

I had spoken to her numerous times, I even caught her daughter in my yard with the dog on a leash. I warned her I would return it to her.

She came and yelled at me and I informed her I was returning her property. She never let her dog out again.

Well, as i said I have already confronted her so she knows i am not ok with it. I do agree, i dont think i feel comfortable reacting again unless I catch her red handed again. Even though I now its her, I know she will probably deny it. Once we get a gate up around our property all of this crap will be solved. But look out to her if i do catch her and her dog again. I can't promise i wont pick up the poo and throw it at her. Childish or not, I will be so angry I wont care LOL!

Yep. id be very tempted to pick it all up and put it through her letter box with a "you dropped this" note

How dare she?

Wonder if the council would get involved of she's not picking up? Surely a health hazard or anti social behaviour

She should be fined for not cleaning her dogs mess in the first place.

Set a camera up in your front yard, no need to shout about it to make it known because as soon as you have caught her on camera a couple of times you can take it straight to the police :thumbup: vile lady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->