neighbours from hell

weewdy

Reaction score
I can live with my new neighbours 2 doors up and they have only been there 4 days.

1. They moved in on friday, all day it took them. The van they were using reversed into my car causing alot of damage.

2. They banged until around 3am, putting pictures/shelves up i think.

3. I caught him and her having full on sex on sat morning in there garden with no clothes on and not being quiet about it. They are late 40s with kids of 18,13,11.

4. Had a party on sat night (moving in party) wouldnt have bothered me but music on till 3 am then they started fighting at 4am he must have smashed every plate in the house.

5. Sunday night i caught their youngest pulling out my flowers in my garden.

6. Today i witnessed the 18yr old hang out the washing naked. The mum shouts at him to get dressed which results in an argument lasting 2hrs.

We live in a quiet rural location. My nxt door neighbours are both in their late 70s and are already scared of their new neighbours. I am lucky in that i do live 2 doors away. They cant see into my garden but i can see them. My elderly neighbour called me in tears after seeing the 18yr old this morning.

Three of the issues you mentioned were specifically related to them moving in. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt that they were one offs. If it happens again just ask them nicely to keep the noise down. The nudity and sex in THEIR garden I don't see as an issue!? I mean, they're not hurting anyone, and it's their garden, why shouldn't they be naked. The 11 year old pulling out flowers in the garden, well if they do it again just say please don't?!

Totally agree i need to give them the benefit of the doubt regarding moving in but the sex in the garden which lasted 1hr at least i dont agree with. They could be heard across the street, their language was terrible! Also him being naked was fine but the 2hr argument was not. Again shouting and swearing.

Hopefully they'll settle down- the stress of moving might be causing them to have big arguments (and slightly inconsiderate make up sex!). I'd probably go round with a little house warming gift and introduce myself. I find people are less likely to be inconsiderate towards their neighbours if they know them.

I disagree about the nudity/sex in their own garden not being an issue. Its obvious that they CAN be seen as both the OP and her elderly neighbour has seen the nudity.

If they want to be naked - fine, but they need to make sure they definitely cannot be seen or it can be classed as indecent exposure. (especially as it has already upset and elderly lady)

I would mention the nudity and the fact that it has upset your elderly neighbour. If they continue with the nudity, then they are obviously doing it on purpose, and I would start to be concerned about exhibitionism.

who would want to be naked in their own garden with their mum and dad at 18? and why would the mum and dad want to be naked infront of their kids of that age. how strange?

Yeah I consider the nudity an issue aswell, because they can be seen! I wouldn't have given them the benefit of the doubt over the noise either, there's moving in and there's being inconsiderate. Xx

Well ive had 30 minutes sleep. Another fight started at 1am which resulted in the back door and windows being put in. I called the police at 3am and the dad has been arrested and mum was put in ambulance. I think shes cut herself on broken glass.

on friday i went round with a card flowers and a bottle of wine to welcome them to the area.

Oh god :( they do sound like the neighbours from hell. I'm so sorry, I've got annoying slightly inconsiderate neighbours but what your going through is horrible :( do they own it or rent it?

oh my god! sound like a bunch of crazy people. Fair enough they need to settle in but 1. hammering at 3am is not on 2. Having sex in a garden in view of your neighbours is just disgusting, do you have kids??? 3. Did they let you know they were having party? thats the height of rudeness, I would always let my neighbours know! 4. wtf is an 18 year old hanging about naked lol 5. and is this the second argument thats resulted in stuff being smashed in a week!!

Do you know if they rent? can you contacct their letting agency? I would start writing stuff down to be honest, dates and times. Thats just unreal and cannot be attributed to simply settling in!

The mans brother bought it off our last neighbours and is renting it to his brother. Yes i have a 15 month old. My elderly neighbour has already been on the phone to me this morning about what happened last night. She is scared to go out.

1. They moved in on friday, all day it took them. The van they were using reversed into my car causing alot of damage.

- This sounds like an honest accident, provided they apologized etc.

2. They banged until around 3am, putting pictures/shelves up i think.

- I'd give them the benefit of the doubt here, first night, wanting to feel at home etc.

3. I caught him and her having full on sex on sat morning in there garden with no clothes on and not being quiet about it. They are late 40s with kids of 18,13,11.

- Back garden? How enclosed is it? Quietly have a word maybe?

4. Had a party on sat night (moving in party) wouldnt have bothered me but music on till 3 am then they started fighting at 4am he must have smashed every plate in the house.

- I hope this is a one off, ask them if next time they mind just giving you a warning? If it goes past midnight, phone the police.

5. Sunday night i caught their youngest pulling out my flowers in my garden.

- Kids are kids hun.

6. Today i witnessed the 18yr old hang out the washing naked. The mum shouts at him to get dressed which results in an argument lasting 2hrs.

We live in a quiet rural location. My nxt door neighbours are both in their late 70s and are already scared of their new neighbours. I am lucky in that i do live 2 doors away. They cant see into my garden but i can see them. My elderly neighbour called me in tears after seeing the 18yr old this morning.

I'd have a quiet word with whichever seems the nicer of the two hun. Explain that your neighbours are eldery, frighten easily, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->