Neighbours

Jenna700

Reaction score
Who watches??? how sad was that last episode......i just cried and cried :cry:

lol...

I missed it tonight :( going to have to go watch it online

I watched it. I knew what was going to happen though because I can't help looking on youtube because the UK is so behind lol. It was well sad though.

i know....i loved him too :(

there all gonna hate steph now!!

I cudnt resist and watched tomorrows episode on youtube...arghh I'm a wreck :(

i know!! couldn't believe it!!!............... didn't steph get accused of bridgets death at soome point too!!....... she has some bad luck!

Anyone else getting sick of Declan and Kate? They really annoy me now. I loved the old Declan lol.

yes!!!!!!!!! i definatly preffered the old declan.....the new declan is rubbish!!

Do u remember the 'stand in' libby aswell......lol....it just doesnt seem right when they do things like that!!!

not keen on the new 'summer' either.. does anyone remember yummy connor?! :blush:

oohhh...i dint realise it was new summer....(although i admit, that i couldnt even remember who her character was when she was in it before)......& i cant remember connor either lol....god ive got a bad memory!!!

oohhh really....how do u know that???

stingray was my favourite!!!! so sad when he died :cry:

not keen on the new 'summer' either.. does anyone remember yummy connor?! :blush:

I hated the old Summer I was dreading her return, I don't mind the new one. I remember Connor but stopped watching for a while so don't really know what happened didn't he go all weird or something?

Summer always reminded me of a petulent child!! things have not changed!!!! Her fringe makes her nose stick out!!!

I think it's so random when they just change the actor, like no ones gonna notice!! lol!!!

I remember connor, the irish one! they haven't got any hunky, mid 20 somethings in it anymore, they're all late teens! :-( except toady of course!!!!

Are you sure they killed off stingray? My friend is in aus at the mo and she just had her pic taken with him on the neighbours set, so i asumed he'd be coming back!!

I missed Ringo dying, I'll have to youtube it! What is it with the married teens all dying on there? First Bridget and now Ringo, weird!

I don't like the new Declan either. Don't remember the old Summer but I like the new one. I don't like the blonde girl that plays the headmasters daughter :dohh:

Yep stingray definitely died a few years ago. I wasn't watching neighbours at the time but have seen it on youtube because there used to be whole episodes lol.

What does everyone think of Poppy? I don't like her she can't act lol.

I really dislike Poppy, hope she's not staying in it! Is she the one they advertised for on channel 5? where you could apply to be her?
I loved Stingray too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->