Neighbours

Surely Sam shouldn't be taking on the case against Steph? Personal interest and all that, considering she's the mother of her ex-husband's baby? Or maybe I'm taking this a little seriously lol

These were my thoughts exactly...I even rang my boyfriend to ask because he is studying law :blush: he couldn't stop laughing when I told him why I needed to know!

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one that spends too much time thinking about this stuff!

Did your bf give you an answer?!!?

He reckons it is legally allowed but would be avoided at all costs he thinks.

I have just read the case gets adjourned as the conflict of interest is pointed out to the judge :thumbup:

Yeh I think it might be Dan because didn't Sam say when she first arrived something about Steph's baby Adam? so I assumed Sam must have seen him when she dropped her daughter off :shrug: I could just be making that up though

I think she meant cos sam's dad is dead not the baby's, that is Dan :)

Dan isn't the dad of Sams baby. She thought he was but then had a scan and realised he couldn't be and didn't know was because of her bipolar

Who in the world is Sam? LOL. I'm in Australia and Neighbours is my favourite soap, I don't care much for Home and Away.

Sam is Dan's ex. Libby is Dan's ex and steph slept with dan and had a baby, who she gave away to dan. Steph then went a bit mad and killed Ringo by accident and Sam is back to prosecute her. Phew!:haha:

Sam is Dan's ex. Libby is Dan's ex and steph slept with dan and had a baby, who she gave away to dan. Steph then went a bit mad and killed Ringo by accident and Sam is back to prosecute her. Phew!:haha:

You could almost call it far-fetched lol!!! :)

I knew about the Steph/Dan/Baby saga. Just forgot who Sam was lol .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->