• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

neocate: please help me understand

miraclebaba

Reaction score
hello,
i need you to please help me understand, do my lo has eczema so we tried Nan HA and steroid creams, the eczema didnt clear up but got worse, so the Pediatrician now prescribed Neocate and said we will use it for a month then put him back on the normal formula. She said Neocate will remove the allergies then he will be fine to use normal formula again.

i am so tired, i didnt even want to ask her if thats even possible, i just said ok, i have been up and down trying to control the eczema but she always has this and that to say...is what she is saying true? i am exhsusted:cry:

Yes it could be true! The eczema could be caused by cow's milk in formula and Neocate is completely free from dairy.

You'll have to wait a while to see results (maybe a week?) but hopefully this helps ... It's highly likely it will

Also, Nan HA still contains dairy (but broken down) so may not have helped but Neocate will because it's dairy free.

felix, thank you so much for your reply....what still puzzles' me is that maybe after a week on Neocate and his eczema clears up, We can go back to normal formula, wont that formula cause the outbreak again?
if this is true, i will be a happy mom...

No I don't think that will be the case I think the doctor meant try it for a month and if that helps they will continue with the Neocate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->