Nervous about results tomorrow!

Garnet

Reaction score
Did all those tests last month after 2nd MC and I get all the results tomorrow. The only thing we didn't do is genetic testing on my eggs. I think that will be the next step. I'm hoping that it was a hormonal issue that made me MC. Will let you all know tomorrow... Wish me luck that it is can be fixed and they don't say that I need IVF cause of my age....:shrug:

Best of luck! I'm excited for you and hope you get the answers you seek.

Best of luck!!! Best of luck!!! Best of luck!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Prayin you get good news Garnet!

FXed crossed that you get answers and it is something easy to sort :hugs: Loads and loads of good luck for you :hugs:

Finger and toes dutifully crossed here, I hope it is all good news. Good luck

Garnet, got EVERYTHING Xed for you!!:flower: xXx

Hey Ladies,
I got good news and bad news! Unfortuneatly the Head Doctor at the Clinic is away on rotation this month and she was a really nice female. I got to see this grumpy (wasting my time) male doctor. He said that all the tests regarding my womb came out fine however my follicle count is down. I'm producing one to two follices a month. That means I'm on the downward slope towards Menopause. (I will not respond well to Clomid) My husband sperm is normal... He said that there is nothing this fertility clinic could do right now and it is up to me to get pregnant on my own or seek outside fertility clinic and use a donor egg /husband sperm. He also went on to tell me that my other MC were genetic chromsomal because of my age. He went on to say there would be nothing in the placenta when I MCd. I told him that I had both MC naturally and there was a fetus about 2 inches long. He thought about it a while and I brought up Progestone. He said there is no proof in clinical studies that progestone helps and I said well I read that it help some women in advanced age have children. So anyway he ended up giving me progestone suppositories to use on Day 21 plus a refill. He said that you have to use those only for 8 weeks to help along the pregnancies. Kinda contradicatory but what ever!! Well if I gotta do it myself let the Sticky baby games begin!! I also made a comment that the are plenty of women in their 40's having babies and he made a remark like well they don't need our help like you do???? Whatever!!!

I also have hope cause there is 3 count them 3 ladies who are 44 who are pregnant on the pregnany forum. I will be 44 when I give birth.

Some good news Garnet, but I cannot believe he talked to you like that! :growlmad:

Ugh Garnet, sorry that doc spoke to you like that. Have you considered going somewhere else for a 2nd opinion? I know my RE gives 2nd opinions for free, just a thought!

What a jerk! :growlmad:

But I really admire you for persisting and getting him to prescribe the progesterone, and I would definitely talk to someone else in the future.

Good luck!

Garnet so sorry the doctor you had to see was dismissive and off hand with you :hugs:

Well done on getting the progesterone but like others have said might be worth considering a 2nd opinion

Congrats for convincing the dr. to give you progesterone. What other supplements are you taking to help with your TTC?

*SS*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->