Nervous about results tomorrow!

Congrats for convincing the dr. to give you progesterone. What other supplements are you taking to help with your TTC?

*SS*

I am taking prenatal because that's all I have for a multivitamin, folic acid, Q10, Omega 3, and a quarter of DHEA. I am hoping the Q10 and Omega 3, DHea help my 1 to 2 follices be stronger!!!:dust:

Hi garnet am glad u gave him a great attitude,good for you ,I agree u will get your sticky bean ,we just gotta keep trying Hun,we will show them ,so proud of u ,my gynae also told me the prog didn't work yet my doc prescribed it for me ,and remember u aren't on your own,we are all behind u ,:hugs::hugs:

Honestly like everyone has told me, it only takes 1 good follicle, and I dont believe that clomid would not help.. NOt only would clomid help with the number of follicles, (increasing the chances that a good one will mature), but it also gives you a stronger ovulation and better lining..

I am doing clomid on my own, as my insurance doesnt cover it, and I know it works!! It helped me when I was almost 40!
I do know that clomid messes up CM so I will take things to counteract that..

You don't deserve that kind of talking to, it sucked and doctors could do a lot better on how they treat their patients.. Please don't give up hope because of that jerk!

Honestly like everyone has told me, it only takes 1 good follicle, and I dont believe that clomid would not help.. NOt only would clomid help with the number of follicles, (increasing the chances that a good one will mature), but it also gives you a stronger ovulation and better lining..

I am doing clomid on my own, as my insurance doesnt cover it, and I know it works!! It helped me when I was almost 40!

You don't deserve that kind of talking to, it sucked and doctors could do a lot better on how they treat their patients.. Please don't give up hope because of that jerk!

This is the second RE that told me that women over 40 don't respond to Clomid. I was on it for 3 cycles and I was wacka doodle and didn't get any results. I did however get pregnant the month after I stopped Clomid in July of 2010. So maybe it did something for those three months to get me pregnant..

Bless you Garnet - he does not sounds like a very supportive or helpful Dr at all. You did well to get the progesterone - here's hoping it works for you hon - hang on in there XX.

Congrats for convincing the dr. to give you progesterone. What other supplements are you taking to help with your TTC?

*SS*

I am taking prenatal because that's all I have for a multivitamin, folic acid, Q10, Omega 3, and a quarter of DHEA. I am hoping the Q10 and Omega 3, DHea help my 1 to 2 follices be stronger!!!:dust:

I'm just not a DHEA fan- it seems to raise testosterone before it impacts estrogen and progesterone. I would look into other supplements/herbs in your case (since you're a little older, etc.) like wild yam and red clover.

*SS*

You said Clomid helped you when you were almost 40. Did you successfully conceive? What dosage & how long?

I found that the earlier you take it worked better. I conceived on 100mg day 3-7!~ I had really good follicles on it, not a lot but hardy ones, and my RE told me the strength of the ovulation is what it helps most..

I dont know now that I am older if it would help but I am willing to try.. I am going to take femara days 3-7 starting in august! Oh and I also take prometrium when I am TTC from 3dpo until AF.

Garnet, your doctor sounds like a complete tit. Glad you got what you needed from him and lots of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->