nervous and scared

keeleypup

Reaction score
i am recently preg with my second baby, my first i lost in april this year, because it is soo soon after wards i am nervous all the time i dont want to anything that might "move" the baby.

sitting around like a veg isnt me even tho i dont work i like to be doing stuff, walking the dog cleaning washing ironing ou little things to make the day go buy. but then i found i was preg and the doctor told me to releax and not to do as much, to cut something out so because my dog is very strong my BF does it, but i am slowly not doing anything out of fear i will lose this one as well.

i am going to the loo everytime i feel a cramp or twinge, i have stopped smoking cld turkey, i am taking folic acid i am eating better but for the life f me i darent move to quick or walk to far just incase. :cry:

has anyone felt like this before or do i just need committing ???? :wacko:

Hi congrats on beeing pregnant again. I just had my frist mc but i think when i get pregnant again i will be doing the same thing.I think its normal after what has happend. x

I'm in the same position at the min and congratulations by the way. I only found out today but have suspected for a few days that I'm pregnant but I'm worried about doing certain things and panicking at the min as I've a bit of cramping at spotting. So I'd say your completely normal unless we both aren't. Good luck xox

i am recently preg with my second baby, my first i lost in april this year, because it is soo soon after wards i am nervous all the time i dont want to anything that might "move" the baby.

sitting around like a veg isnt me even tho i dont work i like to be doing stuff, walking the dog cleaning washing ironing ou little things to make the day go buy. but then i found i was preg and the doctor told me to releax and not to do as much, to cut something out so because my dog is very strong my BF does it, but i am slowly not doing anything out of fear i will lose this one as well.

i am going to the loo everytime i feel a cramp or twinge, i have stopped smoking cld turkey, i am taking folic acid i am eating better but for the life f me i darent move to quick or walk to far just incase. :cry:

has anyone felt like this before or do i just need committing ???? :wacko:

Congrats to you! :happydance: I just had my 1st mmc and I'm sure that I will feel nervous and scared when we do conceive again. I think it's perfectly normal to feel that way. Hang in there and I'm sure that everything will be just fine. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->