Nervous.... Clomid mama's out there?

BritBailey

Reaction score
Hey mama's! Here is my story.... My husband and I have been married for 6 years now, went through infertility for years.... They told us our only option would pretty much be, IVF.... Well, about a year later, we got pregnant naturally with our 19 month old daughter.... Then we decided we wanted to try again.... Went to our DR and she gave me Clomid for me to release MORE eggs (I ovulate fine with no issues, hubby has low sperm counts back in 2009) which I have taken for the last 2 months... well, here I am, tested 10 STRONG positive tests at 10 DPO throughout the day. I cannot help but to think multiples. I am still not even due for my period for 3 days and already feel bloated, and much bigger than with my DD... Suggestions?!

congratulations!
i would just say relax and enjoy it!
maybe not get a scan too soon in case of vanishing twin syndrome?

You can have high hcg levels with twins or singletons. Mine were highish but many women pregnant with just one have had far higher.

I'd say drop in and get doc to check beta level, and then again 48 hours later. If your levels are very high and more than doubling in that time they may agree to do an early scan for you. My first one was at just shy of 7 weeks and at that time they were able to see both, and both heartbeats.

Best of luck to you :flower:

yep i'm a clomid momma to be! My final round of clomid and i got my BFP at 8dpo - my tests were pretty dark and got 2-3 at 12dpo on digi conception indicator.

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/12dpocombo_zpsc3498d0f.jpg

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/14dpocomparrison_zpsb99ae413.jpg

:cloud9:

Hi my test with the twins was dark early on too but I also had even darker positive test with my little girl aswell so it's hard to tell till you have your scan xxx good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->