nervous for 2nd scan

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Kainesmomma, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Kainesmomma

Kainesmomma Active Member

We go for out second scan on friday morning - our first was at 6 weeks exactly and the tech wouldnt say if she seen a heartbeat or not, she tried to measure it by sound but said it couldve been my own heartbeat instead, she wasnt a very nice tech. Although my husband and I both agree we saw the flickering of a heartbeat I'm still nervous to go back and they'll be nothing there :( I'm staying positive though since my symptoms have only gotten worse since my last scan. My morning - or should I say - all day sickness only started the day after my scan and its gotten worse every day, my bb's are still super sore and I keep heartburn and stay tired. Is there any way my symptoms would still be this strong if something were wrong?

2. shescrafty

shescrafty Well-Known Member

I don't know the answer to your question but I did want to wish you tons of luck and positive thoughts for your scan. I had my first one today and was nervous as hell, so I can relate. Update us when you know...we'll be hoping for the best news!!!:hugs:

3. greenpear

greenpear Mama to my girl + boy <3

Good luck hun!

4. daopdesign

daopdesign Mummy to 3 wonderful boys

All the best hun, I bet everything will be fine xxx

5. hopeforamirac

hopeforamirac Well-Known Member

im sure all will be fine :)

6. butterflyk1ss

butterflyk1ss Well-Known Member