Nervous for gender scan

kimmy04

Reaction score
Hi mommas! I have my gender scan on Thursday and I'm so nervous and excited. I debated wanting to know the sex for a while..hubby would rather keep it a surprise but I'm really hoping for a girl and I think it's better for me to know ahead of time. I know my son wants a brother so badly so I know his excitement about hearing it's a boy will help a ton! I'm feeling so confused I want to give my son a brother but I had a sister growing up and we were soo close. Best friends. I always wanted 2 girls and now is my chance! But then I feel bad for my son never having a brother lol. They would be over 5 years apart though. Sorry for the rant this baby was totally unplanned we were done with 2 kids and I still have such mixed feelings..just hope my scan goes well on Thursday and I don't feel any disappointment no matter what the outcome is!

Aww hope it goes well for you. I wanted a boy, my daughter wanted a girl and she was in tears at first when we got told boy but she is excited now, she draws things for him, talks to my bump, kisses the bump, so my sadness for her soon passed.

Just found out we are team blue. I am a little dissappointed but I can't wait to tell my son he's getting a brother! Glad I know now so I can do a little shopping and pick his name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->