• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Nervous...no more nausea...and it was bad!!!

mamamoe

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Hope you're all feeling well. I'm 8 weeks today and I always get nervous before a scan, which I have tomorrow, so I'm trying to figure out if what I'm feeling is normal. Hope you can help.

I started getting sick exactly at 6 weeks. I mean really sick. I was throwing up constantly and couldn't keep anything down. I tried a few things to help and some things did help at first but then I was throwing up again in a couple of days. The latest thing I tried was B6 with 1/4 unisom tablet only at night. That seemed to do the trick and I haven't thrown up since. It's been almost a week. I feel like I'm feeling too good now and that I should be concerned. My boobs are still very sore and I'm exhausted, but I just want reassurance that this is normal, especially before my scan tomorrow. I had a mmc before my dd so I know that seeing a heartbeat once, which I did at 6+1, doesn't guarantee anything.

Anyone else have such bad vomiting and sickness and then have it go away like this and still everything was ok? TIA!!

It's probably just the nausea medication you're taking has actually made you feel better. Good luck for the scan. You can't know what's going on inside you until the scan x

Thanks mya209. I'm hoping for the best! If it really is the B6 and Unisom that's keeping the nausea away, then it works like a charm. Tomorrow morning can't come soon enough. Fx'd there's a really strong heartbeat.

Thanks for responding. :flower:

The b6 and unisom is no joke! Mine all but disappeared after starting that! I wake up and can eat like a normal person!!
I also notice that I don't have nausea when I'm super nervous (like before a scan) I think distraction helps it too.

I too started getting very sick at 6 weeks. I tell people it was like having food poisoning weeks on end! I started taking diclegis- same as b6 and unisom, and that seemed to so the trick. I have only been sick maybe twice while taking it, but I was SO sick before! No worries :) there was a point in my first trimester that I began to feel better as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"