Nervous system information your Doctors and Dentists will NEVER tell you about!

WinglessAngel

Reaction score
I want to preface this post with the fact that I am NOT trying to be racial here, BUT due to my own experiences and vast medical research that has been done on this topic that NO one wants to talk about, I am going to talk about it here and now.

Whether you're Caucasion, African American, or Asian or whatnot - Every race's nervous system is actually different. YES this is true.

Every time I see a doctor or a dentist I have to mention the fact that my nervous system is different and that my nerves behave differently under anesthesia than most, why you ask? Because I am Asian, I am proudly South Korean, and where we live there are NO Asian doctors. BUT because of that, it poses more of a risk to me than most when going to the doctor or dentist.

Case in point -

Yesterday the dentist hit the nerve that went to my ear causing me extreme pain that has been going on through today. He also over stretched my mouth causing me muscle strain and has pulled at least one muscle in my jaw, again causing me extreme pain. Dentist #2 also told me he has never had a problem with numbing anyone in 16 years, he works in a predominantly Caucasion and African American town. There are VERY little Asians in that area because the town's city counsel literally chases them out.

Both Dentist 1 and 2 told me you have a small mouth (courtesy my Asian background) and yet all doctors and dentists are taught about the different nervous systems of the three major races. They teach them because they are each and every one different. An Asian person's nervous system is far different to that of Caucasion or African American, though the two are closer to each other in similarity than either are to Asian nervous systems.

What does all this mean then?

1) Medications and anesthetics will work vastly different on a majority of Asians than they will versus African American or Caucasion.
2) Most doctors and dentists will go by what they remember for Caucasions and African Americans when treating a patient regardless of race, which can cause serious complications, hence my problems from the dentists.
3) If you are Caucasion, the best kind of doctor for you would be Caucasion, same for African American and Asian, though this is not always a feasible option but it is best because each and every doctor inherently treats based on their own race's nervous system and body type etc.
4) NO I AM NOT BEING RACIAL HERE - this is common knowledge among doctors, dentists and nurses, but they will NOT talk to you about it because they can be held liable for racial profiling in the medical profession.
5) Though everyone is different and may not adhere to these simple points, the vast majority will.

Again, let me reiterate, this post is not about being racial to anyone or any race in particular, but it is being posted to help those of you in possibly gaining a better understanding for yourselves when going for health or dental care in the future.

My husband is a retired GP doctor and we've had many a discussion about this at home prior to any medical or dental treatment because we know there will generally almost always be some sort of complication because of these issues.

If this thread offends anyone I will gladly accept that the moderators lock the thread and or remove it. I feel it is important for people to know these things when no doctor or dentist will go near this topic for fear of retribution via malpractice lawsuits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->