Nervous

kajastarlight

Number 3 on the way!
Reaction score
I just got my bfp 3 days ago. I am only around 5 weeks. But I worry because I still feel cramps and no other pregnancy symptoms. With DS1, DS2, and DS3 I had period like cramps almost consistently through my whole pregnancies. My Dr said I can just feel my uterus more than I should - whatever that means - and I don't need to worry. But I DO worry!!! *sigh* I know I could regret this, but I wish I at least had some ms to make me feel pregnant

Try not to worry :)

I had no symptoms at all, I didn't really get anything until about 6/7 weeks. In time it'll all start but the main thing is every pregnancy is different :hug:

I just posted my own post about cramping.
I tested super early at 8dpo yesterday and it was a very faint positive. But now I am also cramping, like af type cramps.

It is super scary but most girls say it is very normal.

I feel like between 6dpo and 8dpo I had a lot more symptoms, than I do today.
I am going to retest again soon to see if the line gets any darker and keep you posted, but for now I got the advise to just drink lots of water and get rest.

Happy and healthy 9 months!

I am extremely exhausted today. Could be a good sign of pregnancy, but I am also having a bad fibromyalgia flair so it could be from that. Heck, my super bad AF type cramps could be due to that too. *sigh* oh well. Today, I am pregnant :)

I tested again today and just like the first time, my bfp came up immediately

I am between 7 and 8 weeks I think (don't know because wasn't trying and no way based on lmp is correct). Anyway, from.like 5-6 weeks I had symptoms one day and not the next. Then as of Sunday I'm sick from like 10-6 during the day and exhausted. I had two pregnancies with literally no symptoms at all. And two with a lot. And oddly enough ought had a ton with my mmc. Hopefully it's just your body giving you a break. :) with little ones at home you probably need it! I know I do

The first tri is so incredibly hard. I cant wait until til I reach 12-13 weeks. Or actually I can't wait until I can feel baby move! That's when I really feel like I can relax. Praying you have received peace through these first few months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->