Nervous :(

sarbear4266

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm pretty nervous right now! I was having some cramps and I went to the ER. I should be about 5 weeks today. There was also some bleeding. Did a vaginal us and there was no sac. Could it be too early? My levels went from 524 to 691 in 2 days. I went to a doctor that was referred to me from the ER and she said my cervix is fine and there is no active bleeding. However, when I use the bathroom it will go from brown to red every time I wipe. Getting more levels taken tomorrow. Should I be worried that it could be an ectopic or MS again?

So sorry that you are going through this . . .I don't really have any advice other than to say that the same is happening to me. Have had blood everytime I wipe for almost a month. Been for 2 scans and going fore another next week. ~~Have not had my levels checked but its so stressful!

Try not to worry (really should listen to my own advice!) as it is not going to change anything!

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Thank you! It is very tough not to worry but I guess there isn't anything I can do about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->