Nervously joining the first trimester...

stacey1986

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm 4+3 today with baby number 3. My eldest 2 children are 13 and 9 so there is quite a big gap. It's been 10 years since I was last pregnant!!

I had a rough time with my DD, had hyperemesis from very early on and was hospitalised for that, plus her labour was horrendous. She was back to back, the pain was unimaginable so I'm really apprehensive this time around.

Have already started feeling nauseous, on and off at the moment. I'm praying it stays that way and doesn't turn into hyperemesis this time as I have a pretty demanding job now.

Going to get a private early scan done if I'm not offered one, have made my mind up about that already!! Hahaha

Other than feeling a little sick only other symptom I have really is very very sore boobs... i don't remember that being the case the past 2 times hahaha.

Anyway thought I'd do a little journal type thing this time around, might be fun. Here's to a happy and hopefully healthy 8 more months

\\:D/\\:D/

Congratulations! Hope the sickness doesn't worsen for you. I had HG with my first pregnancy so I know how rotten it is.

I've got quite the gap this time too- my boys will turn 11 and 9 not long after baby is due. It definitely feels like starting all over again!

Congrats!!! I either had HG or it was pretty darn close with my son last year tho whole time from about 6 weeks, MS definitely sunk in for this pregnancy a little earlier (5weeks ish ) but it’s kind of been on and off and the worst of it has ironically been in the morning. I have pretty much thrown up every morning but I’ve held it at bay for the rest of the day so I’ll take that as a win! Good luck!

Congratulations! Hope the sickness doesn't worsen for you. I had HG with my first pregnancy so I know how rotten it is.

I've got quite the gap this time too- my boys will turn 11 and 9 not long after baby is due. It definitely feels like starting all over again!

Did you only have it with your first pregnancy? I didn't have it with my first only my 2nd strangely. I hope it stays away this time. I've felt sick on and off so far. I'll be so happy if it just stays like this lol

Congrats!!! I either had HG or it was pretty darn close with my son last year tho whole time from about 6 weeks, MS definitely sunk in for this pregnancy a little earlier (5weeks ish ) but it’s kind of been on and off and the worst of it has ironically been in the morning. I have pretty much thrown up every morning but I’ve held it at bay for the rest of the day so I’ll take that as a win! Good luck!

Yeah I had it from 6 weeks too. Was horrific. I'm hoping it stays away this time x

Congratulations hon.
If ure in the uk I highly recommend having a privet reassurance scan.
I had one at just over 7 weeks and another at just over 9 weeks and it was well worth it. I have had 3 Misscariges in the past and I'm always so anxious during the first 14 weeks.
I wud of have to of waited untill I was 13 weeks for my first NHS datung scan so I'm so happy I had the 2 early ones done privately.
I went to a place called baby bond and they are so good there.
I think the earliest they do a scan is 6 weeks.

Congratulations hon.
If ure in the uk I highly recommend having a privet reassurance scan.
I had one at just over 7 weeks and another at just over 9 weeks and it was well worth it. I have had 3 Misscariges in the past and I'm always so anxious during the first 14 weeks.
I wud of have to of waited untill I was 13 weeks for my first NHS datung scan so I'm so happy I had the 2 early ones done privately.
I went to a place called baby bond and they are so good there.
I think the earliest they do a scan is 6 weeks.

I am in the UK yeah have actually been looking at a private scan today. Just for peace of mind more than anything. 13 weeks is a long time to wait! Lol

Had a little mini breakdown tonight :-=
Absolutely terrified of this pregnancy for some reason, dunno if its cos of what happened previously or I'm older or what?
I've done it 2 times before youd think I'd be a pro at it now :?

I was like a nervous wreck hon. I'm always nervous when I'm pregnant because u see and read so many horror stories and because of my previous Misscariges. My first baby I lost at almost 11 weeks so I always hate the first trimester.
I was 39 when I was pregnant with my now 4 month old son and I was so scared something was going to happen.
The privet scans did help but I still felt anxious.
I didnt really strat to relax untill 26 weeks. It's so worrying early pregnancy.
I kept saying it was worse than the 2ww.
I dont want to Jinx that now tho because I'll be back in the 2ww next year and I know its gonna suck but if I get blessed with another baba I know the first trimester will be so worryin . I'll be 41 so I will be panicking even more.
I hated that anxiety but it will all be well worth it hon.
Fingers toes legs and everything crossed for a very healthy 9 months[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->