Nervously posting this, Very Faint But Very Pink and Very within 2 minutes :)

mindyb85

10 yrs ltttc working on rainbow #2
Reaction score
Hello, So I feel like I've had a saga on here over the past few weeks.
I had my last af on july 12 and then a laparoscopy on july 20th. I bled for about 5 or 6 days after.
I haven't had an af since and i thought i saw a faint line on a dollar tree test a couple of weeks ago and I was getting progressively darker opks. Conclusion, I thought i was pregnant. So I went to get bloods and turns out, I was not pregnant. Hcg Level was a nice 0.1. What I concluded was that I was FINALLY about to ovulate. Well there was some bd'ing around then and so I figured well maybe I'm not out after all. So I took an frer yesterday morning (no more dollar test for me) and I thought I saw the FAINTEST line, dh did not agree so i put in as bfn. I took one this morning, definite bfn. Well since I am a poasa, I decided around 7 pm to take one and guess what???? Faint but noticeable BFP!!!!!
DH could not deny it. He said, "Yep, there's definitely a line there."
My friends were over at the time and they saw it but thought I should disregard it because it was so faint. I really think this is it tho. I've some symptoms like sleeping all day, breaking out on face, veins on chest, now I'm getting a sore pain above my left boob, oh and I had heartburn for 4 straight days. Anyways, I'm gonna wait to see a darker line in a few days. Don't get paid til friday and only have one frer left.
We've been pretty much ntnp for 2 years and I always thought something was wrong with me. It must have been the endo and now it's GONE and I think I just may be Pregnant. Tell me what you think ladies.
Sorry to rant on I just thought a couple of months ago before the surgery that I was never going to be able to have kids and here I am, possibly knocked up lol

Attachments

• phone frer 7 pm taken at 830 bfp.jpeg
    phone frer 7 pm taken at 830 bfp.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 132
  • phone frer 7 pm taken at 830 bfp marked.jpg
    phone frer 7 pm taken at 830 bfp marked.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 109
  • phone frer 7 pm taken at 830 bfp marked invert.jpg
    phone frer 7 pm taken at 830 bfp marked invert.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 9-3-10 7 pm frer 10 min bfp good.jpg
    9-3-10 7 pm frer 10 min bfp good.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 102
  • 9-3-10 7 pm frer 10 min bfp good marked.jpg
    9-3-10 7 pm frer 10 min bfp good marked.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 110
here's the last one inverted

Attachments

• 9-3-10 7 pm frer 10 min bfp good marked invert.jpg
    9-3-10 7 pm frer 10 min bfp good marked invert.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 49
I dont really see anything on any of them apart from maybe the 2nd to last one? Sorry :-( maybe its too early?? I dont know? I am new to this so dont know.

I hope it gets stronger though!!

xxx

it's ok I know it's really early, but I've also had a lot of experience with evaps and such and this is not that. Like, I said the pics do not do it justice but just to be on the safe side, I'm going to wait a couple more days and test again

i can see a line on the first 2 and the last one. i would say that was the start of your BFP.

when i did a frer i only got a faint line but could defo see it when i held it to the light Fxd for u.x.x

Fingers crossed for you these become darker lines in a few days, my eyesight is terrible and the only one i think i can see is the last inverted one, good look xx

I can see the lines on ur test, I hope they get darker for you. Good Luck!!

Keep your chin up hun... I did two tests which were both soooo faint that I went to my mates and said to her that they were too faint to be positive and she made me do an early responce one first thing in the morning and it came up pregnant staight away :)
Good luck to you x

Oh I really hope this is it for you - you have waited so long for that bump x

thanks guys I'm holding out on a retest til monday I think. : )
Nice labor day surprise lol

I see a line on the first test with out even inlarging it. I can see it on the first inverted one as well so I think you are off to a nice start.

Good luck I realy hope its there for you :)

xxx

Thanks ladies
Im a little nervous tho. I took a dollar test this morning (I know I shouldnt have)
but it was also really really really faint
I might have considered it an evap if I didnt think my levels were rising
I'm still thinking positively tho because I know it can take 2-3 days for hcg to double and I had JUST got that positive about 36 hours ago with frer and they are the most sensitive brand out there
FX'D!!!

O I can definetly see a line there Mindy! I hope this is it for ya!

ended up as a chemical :( now on cd 4 of new cycle and trying soy iso this time for the first time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->