nervously saying hello

Perfect_pink

Reaction score
hello ladies

i thought id introduce my self, im Fay, iv been married 3 months and we are ntnp, we both want a baby but nervous as we had a little boy in july, he was born at 25+6 days and sadly died at 2 days old then got pregnant again on our honeymoon but that baby wasnt ment to be either and i lost it at 5 and half weeks in october, iv been to the doctors for blood tests to see if their is a problem and just recently got my period back after my MC so yeah thats my depressing story x

hello ladies

i thought id introduce my self, im Fay, iv been married 3 months and we are ntnp, we both want a baby but nervous as we had a little boy in july, he was born at 25+6 days and sadly died at 2 days old then got pregnant again on our honeymoon but that baby wasnt ment to be either and i lost it at 5 and half weeks in october, iv been to the doctors for blood tests to see if their is a problem and just recently got my period back after my MC so yeah thats my depressing story x

hi, im so sorry for your losses, how terrible for you :hugs: thats good docs are looking in to seeing if anything is wrong to put your mind at rest, i hope you get your bfp again :)

hi :) sorry to hear what you have been through, i can't even begin to imagine how hard that must have been. i wish you all the best in your future x

I am so sorry to hear of your losses! I hope and pray you get your :bfp: soon

:dust: to you!

So sorry to hear of the awful time you've been through hun... Sending you lots of good wishes that you get some happy news soon, and welcome to ntnp! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->