Nesting.... Anyone else turned OCD?

Louise88

Dd- ciara and ds- James
Reaction score
I swear I've never been this much of a clean freak in my life! In just a week I've scrubbed the whole house, decluttered and I'm starting to freshing up the paint on the walls! I'm scarily keeping on top of the cleaning aswell and have gone to the extent of buying an air fresher for every room because I've suddenly decided I don't like any other smell then a very fresh clean smell! And currently looking into getting a carpet cleaner in and someone to do the sofas!

Anyone else turned OCD? I know my oh is loving it he hasn't complained about mess in a few weeks lol

I have become OCD to the point of paranoia. Not only do I want to clean the house, but I also want to clean my old room at mom's and planning to donate old PCs etc so clearing up and whatnot :blush: it's OCD gone on prozac.

My house is spotless.... I took the opportunity back in August to let my sister host the baby shower at my house. Just so I'd have motivation to clean it beforehand, and well ever since then it's been super clean!
But I seriously have nothing else at all to do during the days except clean! It's kinda pathetic lol.

I've always been really house proud and kept my house spotless...now it's just gotten ridiculous :blush::haha:

Yes I fired the cleaner because he wasn't doing a good enough job, and hired a new one. I think she thought I was the biggest pain in the butt telling her everything I expected to be done. Let's see how long this one lasts...

haha yes! I get panicky if something is out of place or not washed "correctly." Geez. My DH likes that the place is clean but gets annoyed if I nag him to pick up his stuff. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->