nesting at 33 weeks

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
anyone else?

Oh man all I can think about is organizing my house. I go on rampages of cleaning things out then alternate between crying because I don't have time to get everything how I want it. Sooooo hormonal!

Mentally, yes. However, physically I'm struggling. Very frustrating!!! I'm 36 wks and I'm so swollen and my bp has been all over the place. At this point just trying to get the essentials done.

Yea I've been nesting on and off from 32 weeks. I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and its getting harder for me to do cus it drains me. I only have alil left to do. Thank god. Me and my oh are suppose to get some things done this wknd.

LOL I got into the nesting mode at about 29 weeks and havent stopped! Even now, 4 days away from my due date I have spent the morning vacuuming, mopping, dusting, changing bed sheets, washing, doing dishes, cleaning the bathroom.... Hoping it helps encourage my body to go into labor hahaha. So impatient now!

Aww I'm sorry you ladies are struggling :( Very very frustrating to be in that mode and unable to do everything you want to do :hugs:

I can tell I'm overdoing everything but I can't stop myself.

I have the nesting urge and a lot of energy that comes in spurts but I can't use it to actually nest and clean at home as im still working. :(
I use my energy to get through the work day and clean my classroom and organize anything I get my hands on! I come home and say I'm gonna rest but end up doing the daily cleaning and no extra cleaning or nesting has been done! I'm lucky that I had the time last weekend to get my lo's newborn and 0)3 months clothes washed and put away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->