Never been a symptom spotter...but

hopefulone17

Reaction score
so i don't normally symptom spot but this cycle i have been very aware of things. i am currently 7 dpo... on 5 dpo i had some very light spotting as in only a few drops in the toilet when i used the restroom and that was the only time. and some light cramping. every day since O i have had sore bb's and remained exhausted i sleep all night in a deep sleep and still could nap by lunch the next day. last night i dreamt of having a baby boy.i know its way to early to test. but what are your thoughts?

Oh girl I am symptom spotting like crazy! I've been ok the past few months, but this month I got a little more serious about it so of course I am noting every little symptom. I am 8DPO and I have been sleeping like a rock, having really vivid dreams, my breasts hurt only on the sides when I press on them but nothing out of the ordinary, and this morning I had a very quick but noticeable wave of nausea

i have had a couple bouts of nausea but that is nothing unusual for me around O time. whats throwing me off is usually sore bb's goes away a day or two after O and its been hanging around its not like severe soreness but it bothers me to keep a bra on all day.

Wish I had better advice, but sounds like I am in the same boat as you.. in 6dpo and I have had sore boobs since ovulation , tired, very hungry and bloated.. normally my sore boobs don't happen until closer to AF as well.. how long is your average luteal phase? My normally was only 10 days 12 at the maximum .. but this month according to my ovulation and the date of expected AF.. luteal phase will be 16 days long?! So I don't know what's going on.. I did start taking Vitex this cycle ( so maybe it's making a longer luteal phase..? Did you start any herbal supplements that is maybe making you have a longer or shorter luteal phase then normal? Because that could affect when your pms or pregnancy symptoms might show up

Wish I had better advice, but sounds like I am in the same boat as you.. in 6dpo and I have had sore boobs since ovulation , tired, very hungry and bloated.. normally my sore boobs don't happen until closer to AF as well.. how long is your average luteal phase? My normally was only 10 days 12 at the maximum .. but this month according to my ovulation and the date of expected AF.. luteal phase will be 16 days long?! So I don't know what's going on.. I did start taking Vitex this cycle ( so maybe it's making a longer luteal phase..? Did you start any herbal supplements that is maybe making you have a longer or shorter luteal phase then normal? Because that could affect when your pms or pregnancy symptoms might show up

Luteal phase is usually 14-15 days. Doesn't usually vary too much. I haven't changed anything. Other than I've been on femara and wasn't able to get it filled this month

I am 7dpo and been bleeding since 4dpo 1st 3 days like spotting blood and today like a light light period. Anyone have this at all??

Tiredness was always my earliest pregnancy symptom, then cramping. Sickness not until 6 weeks-ish. Good luck!!

I would say your symptoms sound pretty promising, I will be sprinkiling baby dust your way! Please keep us updated, and I will update as well 😀

I am 7dpo and been bleeding since 4dpo 1st 3 days like spotting blood and today like a light light period. Anyone have this at all??

The only time I've experienced that I had low progesterone.

7dpo today.. symptoms are sore boobs, tired and feeling moody..

9DPO today. Metallic taste not there today and I honestly felt relatively normal. This morning though I woke up at 4:45 to pee and couldn't go back to sleep. And my boobs were sore and felt huge! But throughout the day they were fine. I'm probably gonna test in the morning with a FRER. Do y'all think that will be too early?

9DPO today. Metallic taste not there today and I honestly felt relatively normal. This morning though I woke up at 4:45 to pee and couldn't go back to sleep. And my boobs were sore and felt huge! But throughout the day they were fine. I'm probably gonna test in the morning with a FRER. Do y'all think that will be too early?

I personally wouldn't test that early. But some women get their answer that's early on. Good luck either way!!

A couple more observations today. My face is really broke out. As I was blow drying my hair when I would lift my arm to do the tops of my head I would start cramping

I can't give much advice unfortunately. However I symptom spot like mad. This cycle was completely different to all my previous ones. I normally O on CD14... However I didn't this cycle, so I thought I was out, but then FF detected my O day to be CD22 which is so unusual for me.

Since CD22 from 3dpo I've been having cramping and loads of creamy CM, my cervix is also very high, firm and closed.. it's also very tilted back. I also haven't got sore boobs which is unusual for me.

I'm never optimistic but I don't think I'll end up conceiving this cycle. I'm not due on until Thursday or Friday of next week.

Doesn't help that I'm also full of a cold now which suddenly came on last night.

Hope everyone gets their BFP's soon!

I don't really have any advice on that either. but maybe this off cycle will be your month! good luck to you.

8dpo today,, symptoms today are the same.. sore boobs and tired.. not feeling like this is my lucky month 😒But I still have 7 or 8 days until AF is predicted to show up.. so still in the running I guess.. I already ordered more ovulation tests/pregnancy test and premama fertility online .. so I will be prepared for next month if I get a BFN this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->