Never been a symptom spotter...but

I'm in the same both as you today. 9 dpo and my "symptoms" have pretty much disappeared so i'm assuming i just experienced a longer progesterone surge. :wacko: but as they say you're not out until AF shows so we will see.

10 dpo today and as of last night sore bb's are back and pressure in lower abdomen.

9dpo today.. symptoms are pretty much the same.. sore boobs , tired , moody..

9dpo today.. symptoms are pretty much the same.. sore boobs , tired , moody..

same story.. although i started another thread earlier. This morning i had one big huge cramp that felt more like a stabbing pain that made me dizzy then went away and no more cramps since...:shrug:

10 dpo today, symptoms are very hungry, sore boobs, dizzy, hot flashes, and a wave of nausea this morning...I'm going to try to hold out until May 3 or 4 to test.. ( which is when AF is expected).... .. when are you guys testing?

10 dpo today, symptoms are very hungry, sore boobs, dizzy, hot flashes, and a wave of nausea this morning...I'm going to try to hold out until May 3 or 4 to test.. ( which is when AF is expected).... .. when are you guys testing?

Im testing may 2 or 3. I've had a horrible nervous feeling in my stomach all day to day. thats about the only change.

11dpo today, symptoms are sore boobs , bloated and emotional

12 dpo today and I'm cramping so bad. Af isn't due for 3 days and I don't usually cramp until day of. So I'm expecting an early AF this cycle

That's so weird I just started cramping a little bit ago.. I don't usually get that until the day before AF or the day of AF.. and AF is supposed to be 4 or 5 days away.. maybe it's a good sign for both of us..? FX

11dpo today, symptoms are sore boobs , bloated and emotional

12 dpo today and I'm cramping so bad. Af isn't due for 3 days and I don't usually cramp until day of. So I'm expecting an early AF this cycle

That's so weird I just started cramping a little bit ago.. I don't usually get that until the day before AF or the day of AF.. and AF is supposed to be 4 or 5 days away.. maybe it's a good sign for both of us..? FX

I hope so!! Fingers crossed for you

I am still cramping feels like AF is going to start any minute, checked my CP, it was high and soft.. did an opk ( I just had to Poas lol) and got a super faint test line ( realized I had been drinking TONS of water before that.. so at 8 on I decided to do another opk and the line was much darker ( the only time I had a line this dark on an opk before was 2 days before ovulation.. so I'm scratching my head on this? I plan to do another opk tomorrow around the same time to see if the line gets darker ( a little science experiment to pass the time in the two week wait)

I am still cramping feels like AF is going to start any minute, checked my CP, it was high and soft.. did an opk ( I just had to Poas lol) and got a super faint test line ( realized I had been drinking TONS of water before that.. so at 8 on I decided to do another opk and the line was much darker ( the only time I had a line this dark on an opk before was 2 days before ovulation.. so I'm scratching my head on this? I plan to do another opk tomorrow around the same time to see if the line gets darker ( a little science experiment to pass the time in the two week wait)

I just keep trying to convince myself to wait until Tuesday. I woke up this morning thinking AF had started for sure. I was cramping bad and felt really "wet" but nothing. I also forgot to mention that for almost a week now my digestive system has definitely been trying to get use to something new. I have gone to the. Bathroom
Multiple times a day. And i usually only go every other day or so. And this might be way tmi but the past couple of days it's been a lot "softer" than normal.

I just keep trying to convince myself to wait until Tuesday. I woke up this morning thinking AF had started for sure. I was cramping bad and felt really "wet" but nothing. I also forgot to mention that for almost a week now my digestive system has definitely been trying to get use to something new. I have gone to the. Bathroom
Multiple times a day. And i usually only go every other day or so. And this might be way tmi but the past couple of days it's been a lot "softer" than normal.

I am chomping at the bit to see if either of us get our BFP, are symptoms are soooo similar and I'm scared to take the HTP test lol I don't want to see the BFN ... but I am going to make myself wait until May 3

I am chomping at the bit to see if either of us get our BFP, are symptoms are soooo similar and I'm scared to take the HTP test lol I don't want to see the BFN ... but I am going to make myself wait until May 3

I know! It's killing me. I can't wait to see

Well. Just started spotting so expect AF to show tomorrow or the next day

I'm really confused i'm cramping as though AF is indeed here. and a BFN this morning. but i'm hardly bleeding. I guess I will wait to see if the flow picks up any.

I'm 13 dpo today AF, still hasn't got me yet.. still feel like it's coming... I'm confused now because my FF app changed my expected AF date to May 6th?? It said May 3 originally.. and my ovia app says expected AF May 4 .. so now I don't know when to test 😳

I'm 13 dpo today AF, still hasn't got me yet.. still feel like it's coming... I'm confused now because my FF app changed my expected AF date to May 6th?? It said May 3 originally.. and my ovia app says expected AF May 4 .. so now I don't know when to test 😳

My Ovia app is usually spot on every cycle but AF came early and I decided to test this morning and got a BFN something is stil really off about this cycle it's really light which is far from normal for me. I hope you get your BFP and AF stays away for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->